Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
I am a nobody and I read everything I am meant to read and for the time being I just do me until someone tells me they know the truth about these things and willing to let my husband go--the trial shouldn't be upon us--it should really be focused on my ex--who hit me and stole the children again 3 nights ago--left me with no dog food, no money, no groceries--I have shared and showed all these things even in private threads and no one says anything to me other than Layla--well good, she is my twin any ways and we are going to fight to the very end side by side alone then and everyone else cans sit here and kick rocks all day because ELON will announce on TWITTER only and I am not allowed to bring ANY news about it to any platform--so If you wish to know the truth--Elon has been waiting and I was up late last night playing around with him and ALX just having a good time...He may not have time to respond, but he is listening and waiting for you to take a leap of faith into the mystery.
11:11 AM - Jan 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Galaxyfox1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cosmic Nova, click on at the bottom under it