[they] FOOKED @Banksy
27 January, 08:29
well well well...bred for this huh!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy @Debbydorothy
It's terrible to generalize. I think every generation has good and bad. Most parents do the best they can with what they've got. Virtually everything my parents did raising their kids is considered illegal today. That doesn't make them bad people. Most of my generation (boomer) were left to their own devices as our parents struggled to keep a roof over our head. I loved my parents dearly. I know they did the best with what they had. My husband and I did the same raising our two boys. This is a message that divides us. It is full of loathing for her parents and their generation. If Gen X is going to save the world, well the rest of us might as well just quit the fight and go retire to a sandy beach somewhere. Good to know boomers aren't wanted.
10:34 AM - Jan 27, 2023
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Debbydorothy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Debby dorothy, click on at the bottom under it