Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
27 January, 10:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😇I can't wait to learn the Truths of all those other beings on Earth and throughout the universe. I am fascinated by them and would like to present those in Centers across the planet, as well as visitors to explain their personal family trees, as well as experiences.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
27 January, 10:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 January, 10:13

Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
27 January, 09:53
“Knock, Knock.”
“Who’s There?”
“It’s Classified.”

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

garm hava @sigma777
27 January, 07:35

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
27 January, 06:33
Frenz with Lenz

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
27 January, 05:05
👋 #VibeTribe

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
27 January, 04:25
looks like my following list

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
27 January, 04:25
looks like my following list

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
27 January, 04:23
I love the vibe of your tribe VK.💗

Stevie King @ShineBright9
27 January, 02:21
Always my tribe, the only true ones I trust! 🙏🙏💯💯

Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
27 January, 02:15
"Good Times With Old Friends" 🐸🍿

Julie Casey @Trump2023
27 January, 02:09
Here is the Leader of my tribe VK and I love him so much !

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 January, 02:04
My tribe💖👊

garm hava @sigma777
27 January, 07:25
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Planks

Julie Casey @Trump2023
27 January, 02:02
Here’s another picture of some more in my Tribe and I love them .

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 January, 01:57
#FamilyIsEverything
🙏🏼🥰🙌🏻🥰🙏🏼

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
27 January, 01:21

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
27 January, 01:17

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
27 January, 01:08
is that you on twitter VK?
just havent had time to re-do my twitter account, i have one, but wondering if i should go for that blue check mark. i think Elon earned it, i would pay a small fee, just waiting to see what everyone else does.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
27 January, 01:05
Good morning VK and frens, let's make it a FryDay to remember! ✨😊✨

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 January, 01:56
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
27 January, 12:54
❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️

Scat ling @scatling
27 January, 12:35
I (or close relative) identify or have had some experience with the three in the middle. Hoping the ones above and on the outside are of the light - not darkness.

arba happihr @arba
27 January, 12:25
Harry is in your tribe?
🤣
I watched his documentary
Harry and the Hendersons
😂🤣

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
27 January, 11:53

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
27 January, 11:47
This is perfect.
We are ready. 🙌🏼

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 January, 11:28
:)

CharRose @CharRose
27 January, 11:25
Now that's my kind of tribe!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 January, 11:20
je te vois 🙏💖

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
27 January, 11:18