Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
25 January, 08:26
On AU you kind of have to behave yourself because the bosses are watching and the sole purpose and context is patriot regrouping and support. On Twatter you can do whatever you want, it's a mad free for all. Quite looking forward to that. TS has quite a lot of people with arrogant religious spirits who seem to want to lecture others about how much more saved they are by their legalistic piety, which is tedious. Telegram is infested with bots so I deleted my channel chat ages ago. Gab is just angry and needs a spliff and a stiff brandy, possibly with a hug on top.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
25 January, 10:38
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Oh my! Makes me glad I never got on TS, I stopped going on Gab, I'm locked out of Telegram and all the rest. I'm pretty much ONLY on AU now and have no interest in going anywhere else...

Yikes.

One thing I do worry about with AU are new people joining who are either bots or a-holes. Also, I'm a little depressed no one is talking about prepping more. I would think that goes hand-in-hand with being an anon... I worry when the food shortages really hit, that even anons won't be ready for them. I homestead and live rural where I see the chicken and beef industry's downfall, and I'm just waiting for swine flu to 'hit'. So I know its here. Never saw anything from Q or Trump about food resources set aside to feed the world, not one tiny thing about that...

I think it's a discussion that needs to be had soon, because we're at that point it's basically too late now.

Otherwise, AU has alot of wisdom, amazing people, incredible hearts and so much truth - and humor, I love the humor

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CWWard Ward @CWWard
The military found enough stored food in the dumbs to feed the whole world for a very long time….it was stored by the elites who have most likely been gitmoed…so they could use it to feed everyone…going to do some research on finding that article and pics …wish I would have kept it…..
01:40 PM - Jan 26, 2023
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CWWard in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
26 January, 03:30
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
In all the time I've been doing this, I have not once seen anything about this. So I would really love to see the article you read. This has preyed on my mind forever...

We still have a very long way to go to fix our food chain though. The beef industry will take 10 years to come back, chicken industry 3+ years, and when the swine flu hits it will be 6+ years. So we're not out of the woods and if there was food in the tunnels, it will only last so long with so many billions of people to feed...so not holding my breath on that one yet.

Even fuel will take a while to get up and going again - and we are now being crushed and truckers and airlines are giving priority over the common person with fuel (in 8 states so far) because of the need to ship supplies.

Would be nice to see info posted showing hope in those areas - so far, zilch has been shown :(

CWWard Ward @CWWard
26 January, 08:06
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
found the pic of the stored food in the dumbs in my files but the info is not with it …doing some more searching….