BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
26 January, 06:55
time to get back to the reality of all words true definitions.... Stop manipulating a words True meaning. Instead of "Get out your Bible" .. get out your dictionary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
26 January, 07:01
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Why diminish the Bible as your example?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 January, 07:04
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
The bible was written and re written and re written .. by men with an agenda. The bible was Not Ever written by GOD!

26 January, 07:14
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
The Bible is God's inspired Word to mankind and without it we would have no knowledge of our Savior Jesus Christ. Can you observe life, creation and the universe and try to deny a supernatural all powerful all knowing God? He can easily preserve his Word.

26 January, 07:23
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
GODS Word is naturally embedded in our DNA, its Called "Natural law" GODS law is simple! The Bible has NOTHING to do with GOD! The Bible was Made up by Many flawed "Stories" Manipulated by a flawed man

I believe in a living Sovereign God that created all and holds all things in place. Yes, God created our DNA and I am sealed with His Holy Spirit until the day I am redeemed.
08:39 AM - Jan 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by RRLeath in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daughter Of The King, click on at the bottom under it