Mama Tee @MamaT
An EXCITED update for you although He has a very long path to still tread through... and it's still NOT out of danger, Jonathan needs an emergency liver transplant and was declined everywhere due to no insurance or money. Hospitals all over were turning him away.... then HRC in Dallas, TX stepped in and will do his liver transplant.

TO CLEAR AWAY A MISTAKE: Jonathan DID NOT take the Vax. He considered doing so to save his job but HE DID NOT. He chose correctly. My info was old and I did not realize he had listened to us and walked away from the jab.

His grave condition was caused by an abscess tooth that brought on Sepsis. Then a heart attack, kidney and liver failure and coma. He is on dialysis now and they are transferring him to HRC for the liver transplant.

HE OPENED HIS EYES AND RESPONDED TO THE DOCTORS QUESTIONS WITH BLINKS.

GOD did this by YOU, Anons. He heard our prayers. He moved as He says He will in His word. PROMISES MADE - PROMISES KEPT.
#prayerteam
05:51 PM - Jan 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
25 January, 07:11
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
God bless ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
libertyand justice4_ALL @libertyandjustice4_ALL
25 January, 07:09
❤🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
25 January, 07:06
Much prayers for Jonathan! May God watch over him and heal him.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 January, 06:55
🙏 Dear God Almighty Creator of Heaven & Earth, please place a hedge of protection over Jonathan. Bless him with an unwavering faith, love, support, strength, vigor and Your complete and perfect miracle healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name I pray. Amen

I will fervently pray this song for Jonathan's healing and blessing poured over his life, "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole. ❤️
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
25 January, 06:49
🙏🙏

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
25 January, 06:48
🙏🌴

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 January, 06:48
May the Lord continue to part the red sea of bureaucracy and lead you and your son to caring care and complete recovery. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen. 🙏

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
25 January, 06:40
🙏Praying for Jonathan

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 January, 06:37
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
25 January, 06:16
Wow! I'll keep praying for Jonathan.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
25 January, 06:13
THAT my friend is truly a miracle. Only God could have pulled that off.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
25 January, 06:13
THAT my friend is truly a miracle. Only God could have pulled that off.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
25 January, 06:08
🙏💗🙏

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
25 January, 06:08
Were not out of the Woods yet Anons so once again take a moment and lift him up allow our collective conscience to bring heal and love to this man and his family don't forget just a moment raise your voice let her prayer be heard God bless all you patriots who the prayer as a powerful voice of love and become a part of the healing hand of our creator!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 January, 06:38
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 January, 07:44
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
🙏 In Jesus' name, Amen

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
25 January, 06:06
🙏❤️🤗🕊️God is so good. Thank You God and Thank You Jesus. Thank you for giving us an update on him. May God continue to bless him and his family with wonderful news. So glad he will be getting the transplant he needs. I will keep him and his family in my prayers.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
25 January, 06:05
🙏❤️🤗🕊️God is so good. Thank You God and Thank You Jesus. Thank you for giving us an update on him. May God continue to bless him and his family with wonderful news. So glad he will be getting the transplant he needs. I will keep him and his family in my prayers.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Hold Fast @Zoot42
25 January, 06:04
Thank you Holy Spirit!
Worship, and give thanks unto God.

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
25 January, 05:59
🙏🙏🙏❤️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 January, 05:57
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
25 January, 05:56
Wow!!! I never knew an abscess tooth could be so dangerous! Thank you for sharing! Continued prayers! 🕊

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
25 January, 05:54
Love and Healing
💚🌟💚

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 January, 05:54
Please give him our love and we will continue to pray for him. I would love to be able to make sure everyone can access dental care. It is so important to health.