Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Where do you feel connected to? Orion, North Pole, somewhere else? Leave your answer in the replies.
03:49 PM - Jan 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
26 January, 02:46
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I was told my origins are from Sirius, but I can't even spot it from the night sky šŸ˜‚. Personaly feel strongly connected to Crete island, Greece. Very strong feeling, like from previous lifetime šŸ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
26 January, 01:52
nowhere

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iā€™m no one @Iam4truth
26 January, 01:31
maybe Pleiades and Orion

Asset Wrs @Assetwrs
26 January, 01:28
Ancient Woods

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
26 January, 01:15
i was told i was from Atlas Pleiades mountains and fairies and a husband with 4 sons that have there own crafts. ready to join them.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
26 January, 01:04
I have always loved the water.
LOVE

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 January, 10:42
The Past! 100 years agonor more! So weird! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Bee Bee @BxAx17
26 January, 10:40
Water šŸ’™šŸ’¦

ALL CAPS @D00M
26 January, 10:21
Felt a strong resonance to ancient Egypt since I was a kid. Strange.

ALL CAPS @D00M

ALL CAPS @D00M

ALL CAPS @D00M

ALL CAPS @D00M

ALL CAPS @D00M

ALL CAPS @D00M

ALL CAPS @D00M

ALL CAPS @D00M

ALL CAPS @D00M

ALL CAPS @D00M

Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
26 January, 10:00
Tennessee

Jen ... @Jenfranji
26 January, 06:03
The bush and the ocean.
I feel like I belong to another world though.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
26 January, 04:54
Pleiades, Merope

julie miller @pnut36
26 January, 04:35
the ground sitting or sleeping on the dirt I always go to the ground to feel safe

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 January, 12:53
Very drawn to foliage, Hawaii seems like paradise on earth to me. On a larger scaleā€¦Lyra.

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
25 January, 08:53
The bush soothes my soul. Grew up in the bush hunting and fishing and its always been apart of me. When life gets frustrating, i spend a day fishing, hunting, hiking or just touring through the bush and life is clear again.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 January, 08:45
Mountains, I love mountains. šŸ˜‡

Young@ā¤ļø 123 @YoungatHeart
25 January, 08:42
nature

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 January, 08:21
Not from here ha.

God Wins @Nous
25 January, 08:09
Orion honestly