Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 January, 09:54
Let's explore Mel's Hole...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 @ChristineDe7
I'm barely getting through digging into giants and the Tartarians and star forts and now this??

I did notice folks making connections of this pit with nearby Yakima.

Watch and listen to this to the end.

"This landscape has no natural means to make a very deep hole and if it was made artificially there's got to be a heck of a lot of waste someplace that was dug out of that hole."

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Mel's Hole - YouTube

The story of Mel's Hole - a mysterious pit, possibly as deep as 80,000 feet, located somewhere in the middle of Washington near Ellensburg.2004

12:26 PM - Jan 25, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ChristineDe7 in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
26 January, 10:36
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
isn’t there a hole like this in New Jersey a devils hole ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
26 January, 11:14
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
What you are thinking of might also be referred to as The Blue Hole in Winslow Township, NJ. It is said to be bottomless and located in an eerily quiet surrounding. This Blue Hole is a mysterious cold body of water, but I don't know much else about it.

some one special to some @godrus
25 January, 07:21
Not too terribly far away from Skin walker Ranch in Utah.
Interesting name for a place with DOD ties, no?
Bigelow making airships for Evil Aliens marooned in the Moon who are waiting on human tech advances to send them back to whatever planet they came from?

26 January, 02:28
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Thank you for this information! You have me digging even more, Patriot... Mount Wilson.

Mount Wilson Ranch: The Original Skinwalker Ranch, Owned And Operated By Robert Bigelow And NIDS - YouTube

Before Robert Bigelow And NIDS began investigating Skinwalker Ranch, there was another ranch in Nevada that Bigelow purchased to look into the Paranormal phe...

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
25 January, 05:51
Washingtonian here. Ellensburg is a very small college town, just blink and you’ll pass through. The surrounding area is mostly desert. There isn’t a ton of “locals” there.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
25 January, 05:24
Art Bell was talking about this in the 90's, maybe even before.
I discovered and started listening to Coast to Coast AM mid 90's.

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
25 January, 05:03
This training facility is literally right across the river from my house!!! I have always heard about the hole I just was never sure what area it was !!
I wanna go seeeeee!!!!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
25 January, 04:54
DRACO's come out at night to hunt animals
or humans.

26 January, 02:10
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Videos such as this mean so much more to us now:

Underground DRACO REPTIOD bases eat HUMAN MEAT Alex Collier - YouTube

EXOpoliTICs blocked my servers for the NEW PARADIGM.http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/ for updates on ANDROMEDAN DRACO REPTIOD BATTLE and CLEANSE. KNOW you...

some one special to some @godrus
25 January, 04:53
Could also tie into hollow earth theory of a giant subterranean civilization underneath the ground, and that some points like Mel's Hole and Mount Kailash and Mount Shasta and National Parks are "access points".
Why did USGS block access to all the cave systems in America under Obama?
What exactly are they doing there and with whom?
What was Epstein doing under the Island? Under Zorro Ranch? Are there tunnel systems under continents?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
25 January, 04:15
VK repost at 3:34

> Hole > Rabbit hole > Comet Ping Pong

> Mueller > U1 > U = looks like a hole.

Autists catch the message?

BOOM BOOM BOOM

VK post this morning at 9:54

Q 954 > BOOM BOOM BOOM

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
25 January, 04:05
There are many stories about these holes in Australia as well. Farmers telling about sheep herds that disapeared and never came back. There were also piramids in the area, and the farmers destroyed the piramids and filled the holes with the rubble. Aboriginals were telling stories about people disapearing in the area, and weird sounds and noises comming out of those pits, so they avoided these area's near Gympy in Australia.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
25 January, 03:58
I luuuuv this kind of stuff. Like Sci-Fi historical fiction... but non-fiction.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
25 January, 05:29
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
You might like Coast to Coast AM, if you're not already familiar.

https://www.coasttocoastam...

One of several playlists on the Coast to Coast AM YT channel.

https://youtube.com/playli...

Only Forward @Callibird
25 January, 10:32
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
i luv this stuff too! ☺️ i totally believe that beings live in the caves and holes.

did i ever share my pics from a sedona,az trip in april 2020? here they are again 👀 thats something alright…Jesus be our shield and fortress 🛡🏰💪🏽
(4 pics)

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
25 January, 03:57
What amazes me is how much of this has been scrubbed from interwebs since 2008. There was waaaay more to find back in the day. Research things today is like finding scraps of info.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 January, 03:39
I still think the show "Open Range" is probably or possibly based on this. That's how hollywierd does it. They shove it in our faces. Saving for later to watch.

26 January, 03:02
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Yes! Abbott discovers a mysterious black void out in the pasture of his ranch.

A Mysterious Black Void Appears On Royal Abbott's Ranch | Outer Range - YouTube

After hearing some strange noises out in his fields, Royal Abbott (Josh Brolin) discovers a huge black hole in the ground which seemingly leads to nowhere.Wa...

Desert Dog @Zippydog
25 January, 01:19
Where's the giant rabbit?

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
25 January, 04:01
In response Desert Dog to his Publication

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
25 January, 01:14
Fascinating. Thank you ❤️