Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
23 January, 08:18
We have been fighting on many fronts...
- To keep up the pretence of participation in worldly stuff like doing taxes, licenses, registrations
- Reconfiguring our lives so that we don't put ourselves in the path of religious authorities pushing enemy messages, and build our own churches with truer faith
- Confront debt, addictions, profligacies and any other way we have tried to cope that isn't righteous
- Maintain an income in a world that wants you to compromise yourself in most positions and professions
- Navigate the complexity of friends and families who are brainwashed and act against their own interests and reject those who try to return them to sanity
- Stay healthy and well when we are being poisoned physically and mentally
- Spread the word of truth and stand for our convictions and principles when pushed to make a deal with the devil
- Watch those who took the death jab suffer while denying their own agency, yet not allow this to destroy us

No wonder we are exhaust

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
25 January, 02:45
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I dont know if you watch the show The curse of Oak Island over there, but its a treasure hunting show that’s actually very interesting. Each episode they find just enough treasure or hint of treasure that you are just sure the next episode is when they will find the gold. You keep coming back for more and more. i dont even know what season we are on now 10? 12? 100???
it feels so much like what we are going through! The littlest bit of victory or hopefullness keeps us coming back to see the prize we want which isnt gold but justice! Apparently today big arrests in the FBI- yay! thats great but the toll these last six years have taken is real 💯! We have to keep our stamina up- Ive heard the best is yet to come❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
HAVE WATCHED OAK ISLAND SINCE BEGINNING. GOD KNNOWS HOW MANY MILLIONS HAVE BEEN SPENT.

AFTER THE BROTHERS HAVE VENTURED OFF ON OTHER TREASURE HUNTS, I SAID THE HELL WITH IT. THEY REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.

I NO LONGER WATCH THE SHOW.

BUT I DO HOPE THEY FIND SOMETHING OF VALUE.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY ANALYSIS AS TO HOW THOSE TUNNELS/TRAPS WERE CONSTRUCTED DEEP BELOW GROUND. THAT TO ME IS THE BIGGEST MYSTERY OF ALL.

SHOVEL AND PICKAX???? HARD TO IMAGINE. IF THE CABAL DID IT, WHO KNOWS????
04:40 AM - Jan 25, 2023
In response Deeker Lee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 January, 09:47
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
The show seems to have ties to the Masons. I used to watch it but no longer do. I have grown cynical of the show.

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
25 January, 09:14
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
thats what I said to my husband last night, I think they have spent more than they will ever recover!
What a life they are living - year after year full of anticipation and doing it with family and friends by their side!!
Sometimes the journey means more than the destination! ❤️❤️❤️