Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Do you think the richest (public) man in the world is trying to con the little people with doge?
07:58 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 April, 07:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Why does he have a bandana on his face.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 April, 07:23
Who is little people, is it a pack of midgets?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
08 April, 07:25
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😆😂😆

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
08 April, 07:22
😄🔥💥💗Grand rising !!...Happy Easter !!

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
10 February, 12:12
My guess is he has been flipped or replaced. Wild card for sure. I have some doge and will hold knowing it might go to zero. :)

Catty Scatbrat @CattyScatbrat
09 February, 10:28
XRP vs ETH vs BTC Transfer Times in Bear/Bull Market
#XRP
$XRP
#XRPCommunity

t/y XRPatience

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 February, 12:15
I can't trust him. Good luck.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
08 February, 10:30
Musk was the first to call out the "v*" HOAX in an interview!

Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
08 February, 04:36
I'm sorry, but the man has a handkercheif over his face and an Abbadon shirt on. And so many (who are still my frens) still believe he put a car in vacuum space.

08 February, 04:08
Tulip Mania. Silver is money.

Jam Toast @SanctifybyTruth
08 February, 02:46
No, he is working with the white hats. He may not have started out that way but from news decodes he is working with them & I cant see how conning the people is part of the white hats plan.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
08 February, 12:46
number vibes 🦅

08 February, 04:33
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
What about those Abbadon vibes tho

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 February, 12:37
And that hideous excuse for a baby mama

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 February, 12:37
I can tell the space program is one big lie

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
08 February, 10:59
Elon Musk is a very dangerous and deceptive man. Q put him in the killbox [EM]. His baby mama is a practicing Satanist and a witch. There is something about Musk that is a lot like Adam Schiff- fresh faced innocent looking but. with the heart of a serpent.

Angelo Kogins @DVS27972BAT
08 February, 11:06
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
If so, then why would the SEC try and ford to bankrupt his company?

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
10 February, 06:12
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Q in a killbox

Jim McG @jimmcg1
08 February, 10:33
Not sure, but Elon Musk is about to become more powerful than Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg etc combined.

Denni USA @DenniUSA
08 February, 10:23
So VK.....asking as a friend😉 since I know you're not qualified to give out financial advice. Let's say you already own some XRP, would you:
A) sell it to buy Doge
B) keep it
C) keep it plus invest in Doge
**full disclosure.....I'm leaning towards C right now. TYIA

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
09 February, 08:01
In response Denni USA to his Publication
🤣none of them

Catty Scatbrat @CattyScatbrat
09 February, 09:30
In response Denni USA to his Publication
B. Keep it
#BTFD #HODL

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
08 February, 09:48
Well you do know there is no space since we live under a dome? therefore there are no trips to the moon or Mars. i think black hat turned to white hat. Even Trump said Space Force was great and that is amazing since we don't have space. we are in a simulation and Elon knows it.

Cody John @1776faith
08 February, 09:44
i Knew i had that Key, Somewhere

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
08 February, 08:31
This morning.

Fake news? Something more to it?

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
08 February, 08:36
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
These feel inherently connected

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
08 February, 07:51

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
08 February, 07:43
spotlighting the rigged system
patriots in control

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
08 February, 07:31
💯

Klement Cuka @RealClemency
08 February, 07:05
i think he is on ur side , crushing the crypto illegal market and giving back to the people

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

in this video he begins with : Bring on the cybertruck Q music
or is just me hearing this

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
08 February, 10:15
In response Klement Cuka to his Publication
I'm on the fence with him. I think he's a good guy but just not certain. I AM happy he's getting the USA back into the space race. (was)

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
08 February, 06:51
dark to light
I trust Elon.

pardeep kalra @qanonINDIAN11
08 February, 05:26
you both Like Dogs including me, Got your msg. $DOGE

wht 2.0 @wht
08 February, 02:27
Man I HATE masks ... have lost just enough hearing that if I can't see the lips I just can't catch enough without running it over and over. And when my internet gets sketchy ..... I just have to move on

Jul Hsu @Bfree21
08 February, 02:17
well, remember the soccer team lost in a cave in Thailand few years ago & offered to build a submarine to rescue the kids, he accused the guy ended up rescueing those kids was a pedo and got in trouble for saying that? When none of the elites would even mention child trafficking/pedo 💩, not even use jt to raise funds (u know they do that every opportunity they get), he came out openly say it, I want to believe he's a good one.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
08 February, 02:15
I don't think he persuaded peple to do or not do anything with DOGE. I think Elon Musk would be the first person... maybe second only after VK to say...

*not a financial advisor

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
08 February, 03:10
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
🤣🤣

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 February, 02:01

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
08 February, 07:44
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Thank you, I was just about to post this Q drop. But we also have to remember disinfo is necessary. If you recall Pence was a made to look like a white hat but we now know he's not. For me thery still out on this one.