Thungawd ... @Bipitybopityboo
I overstand exactly what is happening, however it makes no sense for me to go on and on...
Long story short: 👉It's all fake, and SGAnon is fake.
SGAnon has no respect for the First Amendment.
He is a paid shill of the deep state.
He is attempting to divide the public with his flat earth B.S. and his other nonsense.
He provides much truth as a way to earn the public trust, and then out of the blue, he sneeks in disinformation to confuse and divide the public.
I have heard he is involved in a MLM or some other 💵💰scams.
I overstand he was paid 1,500,000 in December by the deep state.
SGAnon & Phil Godlewski are the same person.
06:03 PM - Jan 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Bipitybopityboo in this post can reply
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
25 January, 04:21
In response Thungawd ... to his Publication
No comment on SG. I believe all influencers have flipped. We are told to trust God and not man. We can discern those who speak God's language and those who can not even call Him God or Heavenly Father. I read and believe that 80% of anon's are liberal flips helping to stay out of prison or receive prison for life instead of execution.
I will comment that MLM is not a scam. The best quality products non FDA approved for poison are from quality MLM companies. Now like any business there are quality and not so quality products/companies out there. There are people who scam in the way they present their MLM.
Scott McKay sells melaleuca under the guise of "bankrupt cabal" and "buy American" and "be patriot don't fund cabal don't fund
Amazon" 🤣 Melaleuca sells on Amazon. I like buying direct from the source and MLM allows you to do this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
24 January, 07:44
Earth is not round or flat, but yeah SGANON doesn't seem trustworthy at all.

Someone on TS said this is him in 2009 on the Alex Jones Show.

For some reason many big anons start off on Infowars, I wonder why!!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Michael Hollingsworth on Alex Jones Tv 1/2 Follow The Money Trail & Alex Goes to Montana!! - YouTube

Alex talks with Michael Hollingsworth in Montana about the APF and the prison in Hardin. Alex also covers the latest developments from Harkin, Montana.http:/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
24 January, 06:21
But it is FLAT...

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
24 January, 06:12
When iI first saw sganon my first thought was that he looked like phil g.