Kay Cee @Hippychick90
24 January, 10:49
So I've been doing some research and I think I might have meniere's disease. I have all the symptoms. I'm not too happy and I'm still hoping that it's something less scary, but I'm not sure what else it could be besides that 😭

I refuse to see anymore doctors because I just keep getting the run around. So I'm just going to treat myself naturally and pray, pray, pray that God heals me 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
24 January, 12:35
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Meniere's existence might stem from allergies/autoimmune response. Genetic issue? Perhaps. However, look at where we are in this fight against the Deep State. My money is we've all been poisoned somewhere along the line: early childhood vaccines, food, water, etc.
Can't stand the sight of most medical doctors these days. Much disdain due to their participation of medical tyranny.
I would try to cleanse the body as best as possible. Maybe the same stuff that destroys cancers and tumors can help with this as well; IVM, HCQ, b17, fenbendazole, etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henryetta Weis @onsunshinetime
Ivermectin has been used to fight cancer and diabetes
02:43 PM - Jan 24, 2023
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
Only people mentioned by onsunshinetime in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Henryetta Weis, click on at the bottom under it