Kay Cee @Hippychick90
24 January, 10:49
So I've been doing some research and I think I might have meniere's disease. I have all the symptoms. I'm not too happy and I'm still hoping that it's something less scary, but I'm not sure what else it could be besides that 😭

I refuse to see anymore doctors because I just keep getting the run around. So I'm just going to treat myself naturally and pray, pray, pray that God heals me 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
Meniere's existence might stem from allergies/autoimmune response. Genetic issue? Perhaps. However, look at where we are in this fight against the Deep State. My money is we've all been poisoned somewhere along the line: early childhood vaccines, food, water, etc.
Can't stand the sight of most medical doctors these days. Much disdain due to their participation of medical tyranny.
I would try to cleanse the body as best as possible. Maybe the same stuff that destroys cancers and tumors can help with this as well; IVM, HCQ, b17, fenbendazole, etc.
12:35 PM - Jan 24, 2023
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SherlockPepe in this post can reply
Henryetta Weis @onsunshinetime
24 January, 02:43
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
Ivermectin has been used to fight cancer and diabetes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396