Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
25 January, 04:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
“As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the coming of the Son of Man!” (the God-Man) I just hope I get to be counted worthy to be among that generation who steps into the greater works miracles! I want to heal the sick, raise the dead, make blind eyes to see, the lame to walk, cast out demons, stop storms, walk on air, teleport etc… “These things and greater, you will do!”-Jesus
Yes, Hineni Lord, send me! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
25 January, 01:11
3p

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
24 January, 04:02
Steve Quayle has extensively researched stories of giants all over rhe world. This is his 500-page book of his findings. He & his group even went to the island of Sardinia, which is replete with giant legends & artifacts. However, just like in the US & elsewhere, finding and keeping giant bones & artifacts is forbidden. The coverup is massive.

https://www.stevequayle.co...

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
24 January, 02:03
They still exist.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
25 January, 01:03
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Always thought that was an
Angel behind President Trump.❤️
Very cool.

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
24 January, 01:59

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
24 January, 01:42
No one teaches about the Nephilim giants more thoroughly than the late Chuck Missler. https://youtu.be/DxI6RWu0d...

24 January, 01:32
Nephilim blood/genes. Genesis 6. Noah's genealogy/bloodline was pure. Jesus came through Noah, Shem ......Jacob, Judah. God told Moses, Joshua, Israelites to kill the nephilim tribes because they were satan's bloodline. The baal worshipping bloodline and their demons are still with us...rulers of satan's kingdoms, goverments, church..... and continue to sacrifice babies.... This is the spiritual war we are in.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 January, 01:12
About 4 yrs ago now an entity that called himself a "Watcher" took me to the ice wall an down into the ice into a room that was huge. There were giants there along with several other species. Some that had some human traits an some that had more like insect traits.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 January, 11:53
Giants Emerging Everywhere - They Can't Hide This - YouTube

Get Our E-Book For Free - https://bit.ly/3mVvckLCheck our articles - https://universe-inside-you.com/The Sumerian Civilization tells of a race of giants whic...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 January, 01:09
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
There are many stories of our soldiers battling giants that did not end well for many of them. The one that I remember the most was I think a giant in a cave in Afghanistan.
It took out many of our brave men they said.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 January, 11:48
i find this interesting to note.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 January, 11:53
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
How do you get a Gene from a non-blood relative?

Jody Donohue @Jody
24 January, 11:23
Reminds me of the difficulty finding shoes for my son’s. Eldest is 6’7 size 17. Baby is 6’4 size 15 1/2. My ancestors were probably folks like him. 😂

24 January, 01:44
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Young people/teenagers these days are so extra tall! I am starting to think they started adding something to the vaccines

Julie Casey @Trump2023
24 January, 11:17

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
24 January, 11:16
When I was a kid we had a Guiness Book of World Records & I remember this guy being in it with several others. Talk about a flashback!

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
24 January, 11:15
431..431 on Truth yesterday

We are moving fast.
Remember, not all within the C-A, D-J, F-I are bad apples.
House cleaning (TOP).
Restructuring (1 to 2).
Operations 24/7.
Speed.
Q

Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.

Elaine Helplessly Hoping @WhiteLightning
24 January, 06:59
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
I hope its the message we are waiting for!!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
24 January, 10:59
I wonder what happened to all these big people. Did they take them out somehow through genetic targeting?

Julie Casey @Trump2023
24 January, 10:49

Green 8700 @Green8700
24 January, 10:49
really bad case of small man’s syndrome. They were jealous they were envious, so they wiped him out. So so sad.

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
24 January, 10:34
My dads side of my family has really tall people. Not like that but not "normal" either. My nephew is 6'6 at 16. My 2nd cousin is 6'9. My dad has twin cousins at 7'3 and 7'4. They are not giants however there must be something in the genes?
Are tall people all related/connected to the same something/someone?

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
24 January, 10:30
At 4:31am, VK posts a Giant

Q 431 12/21
“We are moving fast...”

Meanwhile the earth has started rotating the opposite direction. Pole flip imminent!

Have a feeling it will 1221 a lot of things.
also in Q 431 - Restructuring (1 to 2).
1,2 12,21

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
24 January, 10:13
Shoes the Full Version - YouTube

get the song on iTunes:https://music.apple.com/us/album/shoes/195692582Featuring Liam Kyle Sullivan as Kelly, Chris and Kelly's Dad...Pam Cook as Kelly's mom...

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
24 January, 10:07
I've seen so many videos like this one showing giants. What happened to them? Where did they all go? Also what happened to all the parents of the orphan kids and babies from the early to mid 1800's. I want to know our real history.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
24 January, 11:40
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 January, 10:06
Video length 37
Q37
They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain.
Fight the good fight.
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.

Timestamp 431
Q431
We are moving fast.
Remember, not all within the C-A, D-J, F-I are bad apples.
House cleaning (TOP).
Restructuring (1 to 2).
Operations 24/7.
Speed.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
24 January, 09:54
4:31am est p431>p44 “Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.” 🔥
:38 sec video p38🔥

arba happihr @arba
24 January, 09:46
Aloha
Where did they go?
I need tree limbs removed😇😊

suZy Connolly @suZq14
24 January, 09:02
23 seconds in

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
24 January, 09:01

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
24 January, 08:46
I don't think jack and the beanstalk was the fairy tale we thought it was...

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 January, 11:49
In response Shin Riimo to his Publication
People who have this, had other physical problems and they didn't live that long either. But the Giants seemed balanced or within normal growth. Just my opinion from information I have read and what I view from videos and photos.

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
24 January, 08:36