Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Hmmm...

This is in the news 12 hours ago and on youtube, and just saw the 3 Gorges Dam by Interesting Engineering (The Dam that affected Earth's rotation).

https://www.sciencenews.or...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
11:48 PM - Jan 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Iam Mie @iammiele
24 January, 12:28
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Ah, that explains it - everyone thought that extra 5 lbs was because of the holidays! 🤣 The 3 Gorges - Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 04:59
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
24 January, 11:48
The Earth is stationary

... ... @Luciferlost
24 January, 11:40
We'll need an experiment to prove its rotation first...let's walk before we run.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
24 January, 11:19
With all the massive shifts of water in the oceans seismic activities, and the movement of artic glaciers, this sounds unbelievable. We know they're trying to make plentiful sources of energy seem scarce. Perhaps dams generate too much clean energy that they cannot profit from it.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
24 January, 10:46
Interesting! 🌍 🔥 🪨 🔄
The core paused in 2009 👀 29 again
And interesting about the 3 Gorges dam
Took 40,000 employees 17 years to build 👀
https://youtu.be/Jyrlmar50...

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
24 January, 09:38
I was just reading a post about this, who knows what is real any more lol

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
24 January, 09:51
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
i wonder if my compass will point in the opposite direction?

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
24 January, 09:51
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
i wonder if my compass will point in the opposite direction?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 January, 09:02
Remember that Futurama episode
That Darn Katz... the Earths rotation was stopped, then restarted going in the opposite direction.

I suspect that fluid dynamics would create more changes than just the Sun rising in the West...

After all, the only reason the UK is not like Norway, is the N Atlantic Drift current... I suspect that would also flow in the opposite direction... just one example.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
24 January, 08:13
Here is an article about this that you do not have to disable your ad blocker to read. What makes these media nut-balls think that I will disable my ad blocker to read their publication? I do not want to see their ads so that is exactly why I have an ad blocker. DUH

https://grantpiperwriting....

24 January, 08:39
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Oh sorry, I don't see ads anymore. I have a program that blocks all the ads. uBlock Origin

24 January, 08:40
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
🙂TYVM!!!

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
24 January, 08:06
The planar, non-spherical firmament does NOT rotate nor does it hurtle through ‘space’ at millions of miles an hour…. that’s gonna be the hardest LIE to absorb when it comes out. Use some common sense. Spinning ball 🤣
NEARLY EVERYTHING we have been taught is a lie.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
24 January, 12:00
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
Anonymous asked Q if the Earth is flat the answer is No.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
24 January, 03:24
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
People who claim the earth is flat, there's a firmament etc. always end up stumped trying to prove it. Wanna have a go at it, or are you just going to tell me to "do research"?

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
24 January, 07:35
17 years to complete 🤔

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 January, 07:19
is this due to the conditions at CERN?

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
24 January, 08:14
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
mmm that Dam CERN ,

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 January, 07:18
Is that why the moon was "rising in the west yesterday"? at 8pm.
It was wierd.
or was it setting at 8pm........
I really couldn't figure it out.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
24 January, 06:28
I cant believe people still believe these sCIeNtisTs...

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
24 January, 05:44
Something this big and the word's that look so huge are ( May Have )

Bee Bee @BxAx17
24 January, 04:52
Water is life
We are mostly made of water
So is mother earth
Water carries frequencies
Its never a good idea to "imprison" water

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 January, 12:11
Those vibes again: