Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 January, 09:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
23 January, 09:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Probably fake because you can't stay on the ride more than once. And the scenario makes no sense. If they were abducted by Disney then why let them stay on the ride? Also, the other people in other cars would see anything unusual. The ride is well lit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 January, 09:43
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Idk hun could be for sure made up but Nana takes nothing off the table. I have seen some really strange things the last 4 yrs.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
23 January, 09:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I don't doubt terrible things happen at Disney parks, i just think this story couldn't happen the way it's described. It's common knowledge they participate in child trafficking so maybe that inspired this creepy story. But there's no way a family stayed on a ride all day. Lines are too long to allow it. And an employee would surely have noticed if they looked catatonic.
But who knows?

23 January, 10:32
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I would agree, the only way this could be is if they were sent to another dimension or something. It doesn't make sense but then I wonder if they actually did disappear.
I have heard that kids have disappeared there for years but I would wonder how that is possible without killing their parents. I mean how many parents are gonna leave there nor stop screaming about it publicly if there kid disappeared while they were there.
So idk how they did it,

Only people mentioned by Dpain1969 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from George The Patriot, click on at the bottom under it