Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
23 January, 08:18
We have been fighting on many fronts...
- To keep up the pretence of participation in worldly stuff like doing taxes, licenses, registrations
- Reconfiguring our lives so that we don't put ourselves in the path of religious authorities pushing enemy messages, and build our own churches with truer faith
- Confront debt, addictions, profligacies and any other way we have tried to cope that isn't righteous
- Maintain an income in a world that wants you to compromise yourself in most positions and professions
- Navigate the complexity of friends and families who are brainwashed and act against their own interests and reject those who try to return them to sanity
- Stay healthy and well when we are being poisoned physically and mentally
- Spread the word of truth and stand for our convictions and principles when pushed to make a deal with the devil
- Watch those who took the death jab suffer while denying their own agency, yet not allow this to destroy us

No wonder we are exhaust

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee @MamaT
We are exhausted, terribly so, and mental exhaustion is the worst. But for GRACE... my own time spent these many decades inside this matrix should have left me a blubbering fool. But for GRACE... every day is a new beginning. "From morning to morning new mercies I see."

I can't do it without Jesus. No one can. ❤ That's the message.
08:35 PM - Jan 23, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
24 January, 07:57
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I am desperately trying to outrun that "blubbering fool" syndrome that is hell bent on catching me. I have HOPE 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
24 January, 08:01
In response Evangelina to her Publication
😁🤣❤👍 Thanks for the laugh.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 January, 07:42
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
yes, and we must endure while more are being redeemed