Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 January, 03:23
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
He has always said it is a choice, and there are more than just the jab...he made it clear from the beginning that HCQ and Monoclonal antibodies, Zinc, VitD, no masks, get in sunlight etc, etc...... He MADE it a choice, it was the foolish sheep who chose the road they did...NOT DJT.
He gave options when the evil ones thought [they] were winning...
The fine line he walks must be kept for good. It will all be exposed eventually and the ones that don't understand, well that's where we come in..to explain it. If we are heard and understood then that is why WE are here, for The Lord, to help. IMHO😉💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 January, 08:10
And there, it begins 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Cabal mainstream media begins to acknowledge COVID vaccine safety issues…but only to try to pin it on President Trump.

People who started to turn on Trump because they couldn’t see this coming should be feeling a little sheepish once this MSM BS really gets going.

It will be - “Trump rushed us with operation warp speed.”

Trump DID save 100s of millions of lives - from far worse than COVID, or the bio-weapon injections.

(I told ya so: https://anonup.com/thread/... ).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
23 January, 11:28
Maybe its the DS using deepfake AI to portray Trump. Say certain things to stir the pot? 🤔

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
23 January, 11:39
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
That DID cross my mind. 😁

Anything is possible. It sure is causing division in some corners!

Maria. Liv. @maria07
23 January, 09:35
😖Yes, that's for sure. But no one sits and forces Trump to go on and on glorifying this poison. ( Or is there) He talks a lot about God and should live according to his commandments, not to harm others. Whatever the reason for Warp speed and its intent was doesn't justify him not having the ethics and morals to stop and say no more and keep his mouth shut. This madness drags on and the more he talks and recommends the poison the more people get it obviously and unfortunately. Because they see him as someone who can be trusted and when he claims he and Melania have got it and are fine. Yes, it must be true.
I don't understand he continues despite almost 3000 documents on evidence and all those who die. As he listened to Silk talk about Diamond. I hope he stops now because I can both see and hear people say that was the last straw,, Now that's enough,😫

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
23 January, 09:53
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
When the COVID crap started, Trump rightly pointed out that HCQ was classified as a vaccine by the CDC (and still is).

I cannot convince anyone who wants to hate Trump because he won’t actively speak outagainst the Big Pharma injections (none of which he has endorsed by naming any of the manufacturers - he has never done this), the point is, he is playing a game of chess with the Cabal. Politically he can’t condemn the “vaccines” that he forced the Cabal to come forward with sooner than they wanted, but this sped every other aspect up as well - the lockdowns , which would have been YEARS long were a year (less than in some places), and the facts about the injections came out that much faster.

He also was vociferously against lockdowns and mandates - all of which came about under the Biden residency.

Trump is treading on the edge of a knife at the moment. In my view, he is handling this the only way he can. 🙂

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
23 January, 09:34
...they will first, have to admit, that there is 'something' to pin on him 😎 so let them howl to the rafters.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
23 January, 10:23
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

arba happihr @arba
23 January, 09:28
I am so sick of their badgering CIC Trump.
It becomes like a broken record.
No creditably.
Yet some dumb shits will believe anything they hear on the boob-tube. shocking 😨😱😳
I think these are non performing humans

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
23 January, 09:06
People True To Trump, Should Know This Was Coming!

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
23 January, 08:57
Besides... it's a shame all those videos exist of Biden stating with no uncertainty that HE put out the vaccine, not Trump! I guess all the MSM goons are forgetting about that! lol

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
23 January, 08:42
Whatever happens stateside, thats only 5% world population, the cabal cannot play that card anywhere else