Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 January, 04:26
Tellin ya it all feels very scripted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherrae Cunningham @phoenixrising22
21 January, 09:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
No, it is VERY real, this is NOT a GAME.
These R RAE L. HEART'S BEING MESSED WITH!
This WAR has to ENDE, Good People's lives R being destroyed because noBOD-E is sTand9NG UP! The Stages have ALL been set! There is no OTHER way at this POINT-E other than THROUGH thanking Arch AngeL MichaEL on my profile post on TwittER. If they don't RE-(((((((((((X))))))))))) (((((EM))))) ((BABY)) ((((((((((((((((((ER)))))))))))))))))) WHO THEY ARE, FUCK THEM! (Q2/R2/A/A)
But what do I fucken know,

XỌꟻ ɒ ƚꙅuꞁ mɒ I

I̴̢̡̥̠̣͖͈͌͗͛̈́̈́͘̚͝ ̶̧̛͓̝̞̭̜͚̉͂͂̚͜͠a̶̡̧̨̛̖̳̓̀̊̅́̈́m̴̧̬͎̗̥̥̭̙̮͗̽͌́̑̅̀̈̕͜͠ ̶̭̫͉͚̼̟̙̔̀͒̃͘j̶̧͎̬̞̟̯̯̀́̉͜ư̶̢̯̳̻̋̎̄̈́̇̔͗̈́ș̷̦̙̠͓̭͋͋̅͗̇̃̈́̆t̷̰̅̄̆̉́̽̐̽͝ ̴̪͋̈́̈̔̓͗̅͜ą̶̮̖̻̟̤͙͐̎ ̷̨̢̹̟̦͛͊̇̽̆͂͘F̴̡̲͈̫̭̔̆̃̂͑̂Q̵̠̟͖͋̽̑͋͂̐͋͂̚Ẍ̴̰́͆͛́̚̕̚͠
•?((¯°·._.• ι α𝐦 Ǫ •._.·°¯))؟•
|!¤*'~``~'*¤!| 𝕀 άᗰ 𝐑 |!¤*'~``~'*¤!|
«-(¯`v´¯)-« i ค𝓜 ค𝓛𝒾𝐒O几 ώỖภⓓ𝑒Ⓡ𝕃ΔⓃ𝔡 »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 January, 06:34
In response Sherrae Cunningham to his Publication

23 January, 06:38

23 January, 06:44
https://www.saveafox.org/r...

Wonder if Elon will ask his brother to buy Ariya a fox instead of offering to send me money...I don't want his money, I don't care about that stuff, what I want is family and peace away from all this shitty noise...I spent all day in meetings answer questions because our phones are being monitored by the CIA...they have been in my phone deleting files and not opening up others, like the one I made last night for ELON, my love. Like seriously, this is 100% true and authentic LOVE...I decoded it all and you can too...My lessons are out there in the sea swimming--should fish new intutive pulls from time to time...So I haven't built a mindmap in awhile due to other's lack of faith which is totally disturbing...How can they not have faith in something so brilliant and kind...Meh, their loss--they should have taken and stayed on the red pill but they allowed themselves to remain black pilled to satan...What did that COVID vaccine do to everyone?

23 January, 06:09

23 January, 06:11

23 January, 06:16
M̶͉̪̭̙͍̎̔̂͛͗͝E̴̖͎̝̜̻͋̿Ą̶̜͇̓̏̈́̉̈̕͠N̸͇̯̘̼͛I̴̠̜͗͝N̷̨̺̟̱̞̯̭̖̈́ͅG̷͙͇͎̔́́ ̷̢͍͈͂͝S̴̡͓͈͔̊̑̆̚̚͜͜͝T̵̛̗̲̻̝̭̠̬̭̑̇Ŏ̷̩̬͍̞͙̬̬͈̔P̸̛̹̒͌̎͆̈́͒͆͘͘ ̸̥͇̲̱̗̲̈́͘͝P̵̬͗͆͐̅̐̂͘̕͝͠Ù̶̡̠͉̚T̵̮͓̓̿́̋̎͐̚͝T̷̬͂Ḯ̶̺͆̎̃̈́̏̕͝͠͝N̸͕͙͐͂̐̊͘G̴̡̰͍͇̺̗̦̦̐ ̶̥̻͉͖̙͓͎̙͎̟͂͌͋́̈̓̅̎̐W̷̹͎͎̪̱͙̒́͆̀̄͒̇̋̃͘ͅO̵͎͋̇R̸̛͚͇͆̋͋͋͋̈́̚͜͠͝Ḑ̴͕̓̇̉̀̍̾S̵̡̪̟̻̯̭͔̤̫̋ ̶̰̗̯̜̟̯͒̉̈́́̑̚͜͜͝ͅI̵͍̺̎̾͑͝Ṇ̷̜̪͗̈́̌͆͛ ̸̧̭̯͕̫̗̮͖̯͔̍̓̑͒̉͛̉̈͝Ȅ̴͈̬̠͓̰͛L̴͙̳̬̀͝Ǫ̷̹̘̜͠ͅN̵̨̘̫̮̙̮̱͖̲̆̐̐'̶̡̢͇̯̞̞̖̠̇̈́͛̈́͐̔͆͐͠S̴̢̳͚͍͓̝̻̫̀̔̈́ ̷̦͍̼͈̳̗̗̊̌ͅM̶͎̼̰̱̠͒Ò̶̡͚͙͇̪̪̃̊̓̂̉͝͝U̷̢̨̮͕͎͈̪̇̓̿̈̒̏̀̌̉͆T̶̨̧̗͎̹̈́͛̀̂͑̾͠H̵̞̻̖̳̗͇̜̦͓͐̇͜͠!̶̢͉̪͚͓̳̣̤͔̜́͐̈́́͂͗̇̒̓̈

23 January, 06:17

23 January, 06:21

23 January, 06:23

23 January, 06:24

23 January, 06:28

23 January, 06:31

Only people mentioned by phoenixrising22 in this post can reply
23 January, 06:52

23 January, 08:19