Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
“And men go abroad to admire the heights of mountains, the mighty waves of the sea, the broad tides of rivers, the compass of the ocean, and the circuits of the stars, yet pass over the mystery of themselves without a thought.”
~ Augustine of Hippo
06:08 PM - Jan 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
23 January, 06:56
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
How true..there is only one moment that for me has surpassed that feeling of awe I had when seeing the Rockies, Yellowstone, the coast of California, or the cliffs and rolling hills of Ireland and that is the birth of each child. The enormous amount of miracles that come together for a new little person will always amaze me. The tiniest little fingernail perfectly placed on the tiniest little baby finger, seeing their perfect face for the first time, and knowing that God wanted them here right at this moment… He is always right there showing off His perfection and Love in such an overwhelming manner! It does make me pause to think about how He loves each one of us!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 January, 07:00
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396