Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 January, 01:32
Cook corn bread or use that skillet as a weapon, whatever it takes to get the job done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
23 January, 04:29
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
some of us raised ourselves..not to take sheit...from anyone😏😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 January, 04:33
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Right on, and it is in our dna, between the Irish, Polish, Slovakian, and lil bit of Cherokee, PLUS my dad, ain't no part of me afraid of a confrontation if one must be had.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
23 January, 04:39
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
wow you got some flava in your Genes..strong peoples🙂

🤣Yep on my grandams side, the Polish/Slavakian side, she was first born on USA soil. My irish ancestors were here longer....
04:42 PM - Jan 23, 2023
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it