Evangelina @Evangelina
21 January, 10:19
Prayer request frens
Have spent maybe 15 min. on here in the last several days. My mind feels like
it is shutting down on me. Went through something similar 3 years ago. .. 911 😢

Has anyone else experienced anything like this 😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
23 January, 11:24
In response Evangelina to her Publication
My heart is overwhelmed. I can't thank you all enough for your support and prayers. I love you all 💞

I did something a few weeks ago I have been repeatedly warned not to do. I couldn't stop myself. I have a small family and am very concerned about them. My daughter reacted with the most hurtful words anyone can say to another. Thus began my downward spiral.

Lesson learned.. hopefully 😢

God has never hidden His manifest Presence from me throughout my life. I know He won't start now. I have to give my Precious Family over to God. I can not wake them up. As much as I desire for it to happen.. it just isn't. I am giving it all up to Him.

You know my heart Father. I release my Family into Your Loving
and Most Capable Hands, In Jesus Precious Name 🙌🙌🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
I wa on the receiving end of that “conversation” almost 2 years ago (?), I have lost count of the time. I have consoled myself since with the knowledge that the only thing worse than being on the receiving end of that tongue lashing is having to them having to eat those words when they find out we were only trying to help them.
Have FAITH. God is the only one ABLE.
❤️🇺🇸🙏🕊
11:47 AM - Jan 23, 2023
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
24 January, 07:04
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Love your share 💞

Hoping one day we will all laugh about these experiences🙏