Only people mentioned by PATRIOT_ON_FIRE in this post can reply
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
23 January, 01:47
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
As Herman Cain used to say "save the saveable". We all know those who will not see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
23 January, 01:50
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
You can just look at someone and know their soul is lost.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
23 January, 12:38
❤️❤️❤️

23 January, 01:05
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
❤️

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 January, 11:21
❣️

23 January, 11:23
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
❤️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
23 January, 11:12
fort 🙏💖

23 January, 11:18
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
❤️

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 January, 10:36
I love you, as well.
Never enough time in a day, nor time spent with the people who matter.
Stay safe, my friend!

23 January, 10:40
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
❤️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
23 January, 09:25
Oh, I almost forgot! I LOVE YOU!!!

23 January, 09:31
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
❤️I Love You MORE!! Be Safe!!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
23 January, 09:24
Beautiful words, good to remember!

I think this artwork is by Alex Grey. My daughter met him and his wife at a lecture in Boulder, CO while she was in college. His work frankly scared me a bit, until I got the meaning a year or two ago. We are energy, and we are all connected, and it is all beautiful!💗