Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
08 February, 01:38
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
is this game us, calling the ball?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Storm @SilverStorm
08 February, 12:15
5:5 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
08 February, 12:00
It may be nothing but right they flew over this was posted https://twitter.com/USArmy...

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
07 February, 11:49
🇺🇸🙏❤️

Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
07 February, 10:41
heard how hard that was to do- to make all 3 diff planes fly at the same speed...

Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
07 February, 10:15
So apparently we were suppose to look on the bottom of the bomber...but I didnt see anything.

Deb Atk @Debsie
07 February, 10:33
In response Lisa Evans to her Publication
it was said that it would be nice if there was a message on the bottom of one if the planes. not that there would be.

Jody Donohue @Jody
07 February, 10:09
I could watch this over and over. Sublime 👊

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
07 February, 10:07
you're at the game holmes?

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
07 February, 09:37
B1+B2+B52=55 🇺🇸

Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
07 February, 09:33
did they cut part of half time, it seemed short. somehow I missed the flyover and glad you showed it for me.

Wes Orzechowski @Wessy
07 February, 09:25
A flyover without a live fire demo is just a flyover

Having Fits @HavingFits
07 February, 08:55
Thank you for sharing. I cant watch anyting from where I am.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
07 February, 08:33
That's a lot of people for a dark winter?!

Quiet Anger @PaPatriot
07 February, 09:02
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
Some of those are cardboard cutouts.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
07 February, 08:18
Forwarded by We The Media >>>

The planes were B-52, B1 and B2 equals 55 or Hold the Line!

Mrr Huckleberry @B_Huckleberry817
07 February, 07:56
they flew over my place on the way north to Tampa...super loud!

Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
07 February, 07:53
3 different planes? i never seen that before.

Mitzi Reeves @iztim1r
07 February, 07:52
that was so beautiful!

Suburb Mom For Trump @Suburb_Mom_4_Trump
07 February, 07:43
Best part of the game! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Jammer Cu!!en @Pctweaker8
07 February, 07:42
Thank you for posting these. i am at working and unable to watch(taping for later), but following via internet.🙏👍😀

Jammer Cu!!en @Pctweaker8
07 February, 07:43
In response Jammer Cu!!en to her Publication
meant at work🤣

Jenn Cook @Jlp12b
07 February, 07:39
America🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
07 February, 07:37
There's my Plane!! I LOVE THAT STEALTH!!

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
07 February, 07:37
WOW!

Gia~~ 1020 @Gia1020
07 February, 07:35
Can't believe you didn't bring me. Don't worry I'll be just as ecstatic to entertain a fancier engagement on say... 3/4? 😜

Miran Duran @Miranduran
07 February, 07:34
The NFL doesn't deserve a fly over! 😡

Colleen White @SILVERLQCKS
07 February, 07:33
Wow, how exciting. Love those flyovers.

patriot party @PatriotParty
07 February, 07:32
5:5 Hold The Line

Red Reckoning @RedReckoning
07 February, 07:32
WE are never far away😉

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
07 February, 07:29
Is anything happening yet?

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
07 February, 07:27
the real heros who should be earning what these players make just flew by.

War Turkey @CCrowley81
07 February, 07:27
have you niticed the ball? Do the Bucks just have their own ball?