Martin Geddes @martingeddes
When the tale of this war is told, it will be about how the misfits were the fittest; how they came to fail to fit in, and why that made them fit to fight, while those who fit into falsehood were unfit.
09:26 PM - Jan 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 January, 02:32
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin, this sounds like the voice of a great book for children. Something already written by you in the future I sense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
23 January, 01:11
AU Misfit Island 🏝 Island of the Misfit Anons - black sheeps and awakened souls…..on a mission to reverse the curse and praying that justice will prevail. Breaking generational curses, programming and brainwashing.

SAVE THE CHILDREN!!! 🙏 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
23 January, 12:55
💙

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
22 January, 10:35
It really is amazing to me to see certain people just continue to follow the narrative.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
22 January, 10:33
the stone(s) that the builders rejected type deal?!

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
22 January, 10:20
❤️As usual.

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
22 January, 10:18

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr

Time Travel @369travel
But here is my biggest question. we all know we've been lied to, we know evil forces have tricked and controlled us for 1000s of years, we are being shown the truth, but we are NOT being told if this nightmare will end or how soon? knowing the truth and having no end to the horror is unfathomable. when will we get an idea of if they have an END planned to bring justice?

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
22 January, 10:04
From one misfit to another, I wish you spiritual peace and contentment above all else Martin. I wish it for us all.

Ken Mac @KenMac
22 January, 09:55

Dwight Knapp @kad784
22 January, 09:50

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 January, 09:37
All I know is that no man is my god. All idols, perceived good or bad, will fall. Chaos is not of The Father.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 January, 09:37
All I know is that no man is my god. All idols, perceived good or bad, will fall. Chaos is not of The Father.

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
22 January, 09:36
You're giving me chills. I'm glad you're in the fight, warrior.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 January, 09:36
Ok, Wow… Wise Words from Martin, Again!! You are on a Roll!! 🙌

Hope you are keeping copies of these Thoughts!!

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
22 January, 09:31
Yes! Black sheep no more. After all the times we were tried in life and set apart for a time such as this. I understand the trials. I understand he never left me. I know how much we are loved. Feeling the good vibes tonight. 🌟

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
22 January, 09:28
It will be a very fitting end.