Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
25 January, 12:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
" THE ENTIRE WORLD IS SCRIPTED

8000 YRS OF SCRIPT "

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 January, 09:41
Napoleon referred to history as" a fable everyone agrees upon".
He was also known to have ended "Usury" (interest) and for that he was punished / exiled by the [ds].

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
24 January, 08:18
The people responsible better have some good places to hide when the truth comes out.

Kathleen Spreen @KateKnows2
24 January, 12:15
Wars are agreed upon. Whoever owns the books, owns history - because history can be rewritten to serve the rulers and fool the servants

Kathleen Spreen @KateKnows2
24 January, 12:15
Wars are agreed upon. Whoever owns the books, owns history - because history can be rewritten to serve the rulers and fool the servants

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
23 January, 02:39
Truth.. Shakespeare said it first or did he?

https://youtu.be/_jaSFtcDE...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 January, 09:42
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Yes, Shakespeare said "the world is but a stage and we are all actors, playing our part".

Jack Balooka @Crossthreading
23 January, 10:34
Makes you wonder if the millennial reign of Christ already happened and these similar structures all over the realm are a product of it. Look at the statues. only the Saints wore the finest linen .
Then Satan was released to deceive the nations one last time for a short season.
Here we are today with the seeds of satan pushing hard is telling me the season is coming to a close.

None None @MUDD
23 January, 10:33
Every day, People are still following their scripts. Especially the ones who think they aren't.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
23 January, 10:23
Ahh...history, where I scored big ol' Fs! 🤣
Hated history class. Now I know why.
Researching it now is fun! The things we have and will continue to learn is so much.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
23 January, 03:41
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
🤣Same here. Hated history. One year i did not even purchase a history book, I think 8th or 9th grade! Maybe I was smarter than I realized.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 January, 07:17
whatvhapoens when we break script ,burn the script , and don’t play along ? agent smiths are sent to attack us and we attack back with the holy spirit on our side. fake never wins when truth is exposed

David Treciak @scifiwriter
23 January, 05:54
Could there be any other reason for the bombing of Dresden? A beautiful German city with zero military value was not just bombed. but fire bombed. Who was behind it? I'm sure a military strategist would oppose it on humanitarian grounds, plus being a waste of men and equipment. And yet. the Allies nevrr faced charges for the loss of civilian life. Pictures of Dresden pre WWII would break your heart.

MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
23 January, 05:53
always with the best videos. thank you so much.

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
23 January, 05:00
He makes more sense than anyone I`ve ever heard....and I believe he is right.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
23 January, 03:01

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 January, 04:28
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
☺️❤️💫

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 January, 01:43
It explains a lot of things. WWI, WWII, centuries of missing history lessons... So, look at the places where there were a lot of wars in the past, more wars - more deleted history...

23 January, 03:04
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
This is an interesting video...too long to upload here.
All Wars Are Bankers Wars
https://t.me/REDPILLREPO11...

Back to the Future @Backontrack
23 January, 12:51
Yep like him too
Has a way with words
Doesn’t offend the sheep
Just pokes their eyes a little

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
22 January, 11:47
yup the GOOD and BAD guys only tell us what they want us to know - or think.

Bring on some big truth bombs to wake the masses! It is going to take something pretty massive with a tonne of evidence to wake so many!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 January, 11:47
Hey there VK!
Nana would agree and I would add that perhaps they stole 1000 yrs in one wak on that one.

SirusB on twit wit has been a big source on Tartaria. He has a lot of old pics that I have never seen anywhere else, seems to have more pics and knowledge of it than anyone else.
I tend to think the resets are for real myself but I could be wrong.
Interesting to explore but not on my main agenda at the moment.

So is with Antarctica, interested but we have to get past election fraud before we can do or fix ANYTHING else, imho.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
22 January, 11:39
Add this to where I am this weekend and your APL scale should have blown its top....
Enough is enough

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
22 January, 11:27
1:13 video>11.3

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 January, 10:50
Someone else recently commented on the subject of scripting, and then, there’s all this. :)

Jan 04, 2018 12:54:28 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
What makes a movie GOOD?
GREAT actors?
Q

Enjoy the show.

https://qalerts.app/?q=Enj...

Have faith, Patriots.
Q

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 January, 10:29

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 January, 10:25
Good Evening, VK.
His perception of history seems profound.

May all the lies be exposed, and authenticity rule, so to speak. Enjoying the current show is infinitely easier some days then others. :)

[They’ve] lost control of the narrative, and the MSM is falling, as the current script is in the hands of God and Patriots. I take comfort in that.

TS = 8:32 PM

Alexandra Neve @Alex
22 January, 11:11
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
AND LET THEM ALL FALL DOWN...

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
22 January, 10:20
couldn’t have said it better myself

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 January, 10:15
So all the F’s i got in history class just stood for fake 😂 . Wish my mom was here to tell her .

23 January, 03:41
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
😂

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
23 January, 05:46
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
I absolutely hated history. They could not shove that stuff into my head as hard as my history teachers tried. There was a block there that they could not penetrate. Teacher felt bad for me and passed me with a D. Geography was the other one, and from what I’m learning these days, a lot of that is fake too.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
22 January, 10:15
Exactly! You Nailed It!

True North @TrueNorthGirl
22 January, 10:11
No truer words.
I recall reading in College text — How Britain’s Lord Elgin should be regaled as a Hero for “saving” the statues (eg David) which are diplayed in England’s British Museum of Art.
When in actuality, he stole everything.
They took it as their own.
Then they re-wrote history books to show [them] as Heroes.
I’m over it.
So is the rest of World.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
22 January, 10:08
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
👍😃❤️🙏✝️💥

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
22 January, 09:42
Scripted ./Sync... Sync (2 Pics)

https://anonup.com/thread/...