Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Been thinking about the enormous size of the Twitter treasure trove of data. Seems like it would take humans years to parse through it all. What if AI gave it a go. Feed AI all the data and then humans can just ask questions and not spend time sifting through data and trying to unlock all of the hidden information.
05:53 PM - Jan 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
23 January, 12:02
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Are you on Twitter? Suggest it to Elon. Or maybe we can ask ChatGPT?

@VincentKennedy . can you ask Elon? You have his ear. 🙏💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 January, 07:47
It's a path away from our Source Creator God, that's why. We are to be seeking the light of the Christ/God within.

Lets work on telepathy, telekinises, bilocation, teleportation, psychic sensing, elevation etc and become the organic intelligence sourcing beings we are designed to be.

Here's one-I take a deck of playing cards and hold one to my forehead facing out so I can not see what it is, and send my awareness outside to look at it.

I can see 8 out of 10, some may just be a black suit king where I can't make out the spade or club shape, and that is impressive enough. We ALL have dormant skills to tap and develop.

We can re-member how to read fields of light and know whatever we want. As ominpresent beings made in the image of our Divine Creator, we can be aware anywhere in the fabric of the space time continuum, It's all connected.

We stay free and in control of the boundaries when we develop our own organic intelligence sourcing abilities. Use it or loose i

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 January, 06:14
Maybe we should ask it Why is S8n on twitter and who is running the account? [BIG names]

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
23 January, 12:04
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
@VincentKennedy can you forward this to Elon? 🙏