Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
22 January, 03:46
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
So is Mr 'no relation' Rothschild admitting Trump IS the POTUS then?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 January, 02:41
Mike Rothchilds sounds like a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

He should be on a domestic terrorist list me thinks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
22 January, 02:23
What an idiot.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 January, 02:14
I've dealt with Mike and not in a good way. He made himself an absolute menace years ago when I was writing my blog. Literally triggered the shit out of me, and fought me tooth and nail in my comment section. Arsehole of the nth degree and I BET he's no relation to the ROTHSCHILDS.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
22 January, 02:22
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Assuming for a second he is human (he is not) there is something very amusing about having totally destroyed his life by posting here and following The Great Awakening folks at their progress.

5 years of this guy's life thrown down the toilet, 5 years he'll never get back, 5 years of garbage living in a whirlwind of hate and for what exactly?

Imagine the power to destroy another at distance by simply posting NCSWIC. Such power. Or, such utter disregard for self that you'll let Q LARP Followers destroy your life. I imagine him posting a "stupid LARP follower, Q isn't real you idiots" then grabbing a PallMall, BudLightLime, and dancing around his aged computer cheering his takedown of the Anon all the way across the world. LOL> what buffoon.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 January, 02:13
P A N I C...everywhere!!😅😂

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 January, 02:12
Sounds like panic.