Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
😼 For those who missed the Jamie Lee Curtis scandal

📷 Liz Crokin Channel
Jamie Lee Curtis posted a photo on her Insta
of a painting in her “Comet Pictures” office
of 👉a naked child that appears stuffed in a suitcase.
Jamie is a self-described advocate for children..
& she’s campaigned for Hillary Clinton.

LizCrokinReport

Turns out Jamie Lee was born a BOY
Ty Sherry Shape @sslape

🇨🇦 Colleen & Charlie Freak
GENDER CONFUSION IS A DS DEMON AGENDA.
A massive power symbol of the false God Baal
is the Baphomet
[½ human, ½ animal, BOTH male & female..]
Once they determine in vitro what the fetus is
they begin to bombard the fetus with opposing hormones.
That’s why you’re not able to tell anymore
if you’re a man or woman,
so you’re very confused
& MORE EASILY CONTROLLED.
It's being done at the behest of the 13 bloodline families
where Humanity can’t tell what’s real
so that helps their holographic imagery
& their games with body doubles & triples.
11:57 AM - Jan 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
24 January, 12:49
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
HE TESTED POSITIVE SO WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. I BELIEVE THE PIC WAS PUT THERE BY WH TO WAKE UP NORMIES NO ONE WOULD CARE ABOUT SOME CRAPPY OFFICE CHAIRS THAT WAS THE COVER TO EXPOSE PEDOS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
24 January, 11:14
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Interesting.
You could be right, George.
Such a creepy painting that ONLY a demon would hang,
pun intended!! 💪😼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Anne Thropic @PhilAnneThropic
23 January, 10:28
TY for this pedowood intel. The fact she took Curtis Took it down is guilt I think?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 January, 08:06
He/she reminds me a bit like Anderson Cooper

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 January, 11:07
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
me too😆

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
22 January, 07:43
Wow! A mind twister, jaimie was a favorite! Wonder if the % of baphomets and trannys is less or more than 90% of hollywood? Great post Kat. And Thanks to others who caught this! That picture is so unbelievable, she is frickin Proud of it.....that means Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh were in the 33 club. 😢😢👿💩👽😱

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
24 January, 12:53
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
YOU DONT GET TO BE TOP ACTORS WITHOUT SELLING YOUR SOUL THEY MUST MAKE AN OFFERING TO SATAN

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 January, 04:55
Rumors going around Jamie Lee Curtis for years in the medical community. I heard all kinds of stuff but mostly that Jamie Lee Curtis was born with a syndrome called testicular feminization, where a person is born male but body cells unresponsive to testoterone so raised female. The rumor was Jamie Lees testicles were in a jar at Stanford!

Now it all makes sense, that was all just a cover story because too many people knew that famous baby was born male. Baphomet. Inversion. How evil. And now the painting of the child on her wall…ugh! Her parents made her take the wrong sex, but then she became evil too.

Cant wait to be rid of all these evil fookers, Kat!!!

22 January, 05:05
In response New Years Day to her Publication
The sooner the better, NYD 🙏

As I wrote, one can grieve over the gender confusion
these children are either born
or adopted into
but what they are TURNED INTO
is unforgivable
if they participate in harming a child
or harming ANYONE.

My focus is on a beautiful brave New World of NO HARM.
Where ALL are safe, free, sovereign, loved & THRIVE
in one's original perfect Divine Blueprint 🕊️💞

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
22 January, 04:30
A skin grafting tool and an assload of adrenaline. THAT is all I’ll need as I go pEdOhUnTiNg later this year. These demons deserve no mercy. They won’t get it.

22 January, 04:53
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
Thank you is so inadequate
for the Special Forces
MWDogs
Medics
& personnel
who go into the darkest most depraved D.U.M.B.S
over & over again
& rescue the children 🙏💞🕊️🙏💞🕊️🙏💞🕊️

#GodBless
#GODSPEED

James Dean @Wait_its_time
22 January, 02:03
He/she played a lot of really good parts but some parts I don't want to see 😂

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 January, 01:38
Inverse, triple.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
22 January, 01:26
Disgusting!!! 🤢 🤮

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
22 January, 12:43

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
22 January, 04:19
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Worked in the medical field in my 20's. The OB/Gyn discussed this case once. Apparently, Jamie Lee was born a hermaphrodite. Today, finding it more believable that the parents chose the female path in the end.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
01 March, 09:25
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Just gonna say it.😏 Have always thought Tony Curtis had womanly looks. 😳
🤔Bet the whole family was inverted just like loyal & devoted satanic worshippers were supposed to be.🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 January, 12:42
wish i could say I’m shocked but I rarely am these days. She/he was always sus imho.
Thanks Kat…your contributions to the truth movement are always ON POINT❣️. God bless you dear girl🙏❤️🙏

22 January, 12:53
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Ty my friend 💞
It's such an amazing matrix puzzle to assemble
& then enjoy watching QTeam DEMOLISH IT!! 💪💥