Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
18 January, 05:13
I have some great ideas for AU that differ from what was originally planned but I can't do it alone. It just not in the original budget. I am officially asking for your help in expanding AnonUp to better serve our community. I can't just sit around waiting for regulation clarity on our web3 version. Someone needs to do something. I am prepared to take on that responsibility.

Please consider donating.

https://www.givesendgo.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Patriot @Onthelake21
21 January, 09:20
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Admin.... question
How does one get a blue check mark?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Hey there! Open the link and read his message. At the bottom of that message is a note that says if you donate, include your AU username and he will add a checkmark for you. :)
09:39 PM - Jan 21, 2023
In response American Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
American Patriot @Onthelake21
22 January, 10:37
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Great ... thanks for the info!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 January, 12:31
In response American Patriot to his Publication
not currently being updated. fyi