Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
1-21-23 American Patriot
QUANTUM FINANCIAL SYSTEM
A global network for the transmission of asset-backed money.
Replaces the bloodline SWIFT System
& is independent of the centralized structure.
Is NOT CRYPTOCURRENCY but DIGITAL CURRENCY
backed by assets.

QFS will issue a digital # to every $, €, ¥, etc.
& monitor it in real time.
The physical GPS position between transmitter & receiver
will be configured to guarantee impenetrable security.

You’ll know WHERE it went
WHEN it was transferred
WHO provided it with your login details
& WHICH account got it.

ishjay1960

😼 It’s been verified by a Patriot who works with the QFS team
that the new Global currency
will not only be backed by Gold or Precious Metals
but also Diamonds, Land, Oil, etc.
TANGIBLE assets.
We won't need a bank. Just a Q-phone.

There has lately been much discussion about
XRP, XLM & crypto wallets.
I thought it would be helpful to post Ron Giles’ explanation
of Gold-backed 💰
02:45 PM - Jan 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
26 January, 10:20
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I read Judy Byington’s posts on Operation Disclosure Official every day. (also YOUR posts, Kat, when you post there!)
For the last few days she has been saying our Federal Reserve notes printed before 2020 will not be accepted anywhere worldwide after Feb 1. Do you know if this is true?

To me, all this conflicting information is so confusing! How can this happen without a worldwide proclamation? How are we going to know for sure what’s going on? First they tell us to have a month’s worth of cash on hand, then they tell us it’s not going to be accepted after a certain date.

I get why people are giving up on this movie!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 January, 08:26
So the folks producing the centralized mode of use 'Q' phones, will control everyone then...

One phone to control it all.

This makes me very nervous... if we have learned anything, it is that giving all that power to one resource or a very small group of people, is BAD, bad for everyone.

Decentralization is the only way... yeah - its not as convenient... but you know, freedom isn't.

I liked the idea of each currency note having the equivalent amount of gold actually embedded in it, and, each note being made from plastic.

We just keep going back to the old ways.

We have to change how we do things... and, how we react.

We have to become unpredictable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymous Prime @Anonymous_Prime
22 January, 06:27
These ideas bring up a lot of red flags around privacy and power. The whole idea behind cash is that it is private, this system completely removes this. I am trackable just by the cash I hold in my wallet, how does that protect privacy post-GESARA. And why is it necessary. If this is the true system, this makes me more skeptical. There is already a complete removal of privacy with blockchain. I cant send 1XRP to a friend without them knowing my entire holdings and transaction history. I doubt this is really the new financial system. Too many red flags when you look at it objectively.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
21 January, 06:09
Who is Ron Giles? Is he associated with the Love Won Society?

Anonymous Prime @Anonymous_Prime
24 January, 10:57
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Yes. You can find him at www.qfs2020.com

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
21 January, 04:52
what happens with all the bills and coins currently in circulation from the old system?

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
21 January, 04:30
I have asked this question before and would like to know what happens if our Q phone is lost or broken? How will we access our funds? How long before we will have a replacement?

Striker Patriot @smtexas
21 January, 04:15
I’m not sure about this. Major privacy issues if everything that we spend can be tracked with this...

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
21 January, 06:07
In response Striker Patriot to his Publication
Indeed. It is a 100%, 24/7 police surveillance state based on your Q phone and any cash you are carrying. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, only when the police are actually the criminals!

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
21 January, 03:25
Quite a few
Beautiful Patriots
have already shared this….
We are in
Amazing Times.✨

Thank you Kat!
Rock and Roll this
Incredible Insight.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
21 January, 03:35
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Love it, URBAN.

I don't know if that is in fact what the USN will look like
but it sure is fun trying to imagine.
So exciting.
As I understand it, we're IN THE FINANCIAL SWITCHOVER
right now!

eek!! 😹🔆🎐

Terri ... @Terri
21 January, 11:48
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
do we have to use these God awful phones or is there another way...hope the screen on these things are as big as my puter screen otherwise I won't be able to see it...half blind and I cannot see the screen on cell phones and what do people do when they are mentally unstable to do their own banking..we take care of my bro's banking for him as he is on too much meds to do it on his own. my hubby does all our banking and I do not have a separate account from hubby.. this banking is so unfair to sick people...it frightens me