Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
👀 Well, this is comforting, considering I will be flying Monday morning. 😩

“My husband was a pilot for 23 years, including a military pilot. NEVER before had he had to go through a simulator training session in case of a situation where one of the pilots suddenly dies right in the middle of a flight. Well, that became part of the training this year. It seems to have happened a few times where he works, so now they're officially preparing for that scenario."

"Pilots are now being trained for the first time on what to do when a partner pilot suddenly ceases to be alive."
11:13 AM - Jan 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
21 January, 12:10
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Holly-Ann took the words right out of my mouth! WOW!

The need for this additional training lets us know, the incidence of this happening has passed the hypothetical stage! It is occurring more than the public knows, but is not being widely reported on at all.

We have learned it is happening from individuals on this platform and other social media. We now know that the other platforms were suppressing or removing entirely content that went against the DS narratives,

We need to PRAY for all who are flying: Pilots, attendants and flight customers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
21 January, 11:17
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Wow!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396