COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
UPLM

In my mind, Trump's Apprentice show was almost a way for him to ingratiate himself to the masses as a strong figure capable of running the country. You've got to wonder if Trump saw the Apprentice as merely a means to an end.
Become a pop culture icon, levy that power to give yourself a chance to take down the globalists.
But what do you think?
07:50 AM - Jan 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
S7even Mercury @Runner
21 January, 08:12
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I had heard about Trump for the first time around 1973 and 1974, that I can remember they called him the Hatchet Man. They were scared of him then too. The first time I saw him was on Saturday Night Live. From that point on I liked Trump. Never knew why until 2016....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 January, 08:40
In response S7even Mercury to his Publication
WHEN EVERYONE FINDS OUT WHO TRUMP REALLY IS, HANG ON.

ON YT, CHECK OUT JETSON WHITE 'TIME TRAVEL' VIDEOS AND 'TRUMPP THE TIME TRAVELER.' SEARCH ON JOHN TITOR AND HIS AMAZING STORY, IF YOU HAVE NOT. BUCKLE UP!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
21 January, 07:59
Agreed! If also let the masses see him on a weekly basis! It let people see some of his strengths (whether they agreed w him or not).

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
21 January, 07:58
I was just wondering last week if this show was part of the plan 😀

21 January, 08:43
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
AGE 3 INTERVIEW, ON YT, HE WAS ASKED WHAT HE WILL DO WHEN HE GROWS UP. HE SAID, 'SAVE THE WORLD!' HE KNEW OF THE PLAN BEFORE HE WAS BORN.