Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 January, 08:05
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
20 January, 10:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I was looking for my dog earlier this evening. Thought I heard her. That's when I received a reminder on my phone. It was a video of my Bella and her friend Shadow, my friend's Golden Retriever. Evidently I-Phone puts together videos based on your subjects in the pictures.

This one really touched my HEART.❤️

My Bella won't let me forget her. She literally took a piece of my heart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
20 January, 10:34
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
That was the name of my fur baby that I lost too 🙏🤍

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
20 January, 10:41
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I'm so sorry. It's so hard to lose them.

I wish she was able to hear my voice before she left. She was totally deaf. Always prayed for the day she could hear me.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Awww sweet puppy 🥰🥰🥰 I bet she could hear you in her own special way.
06:54 AM - Jan 21, 2023
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it