Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Goody - Welcome to the Q-Age
https://t.me/Ivanka_Trump_...

we wake you up, it's our job, we are supported by the Q drops, so many men deeply sleep, we search the truth, we find it all, and tell the people in the whole world, they hear and see, but dont believe, we wake you up, we feel it in our soul, where we go one we go all, welcome to the Q-Age, we are Qanons, digital soldiers, it's time for you to learn the truth, you will see we will never loose, so hug your friends and tell them all, the way is made to drain the swamp, our liberator is Donald Trump,

Ivanka Trump (Telegr
12:38 PM - Jan 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
18 January, 09:42
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
A thankless, tireless calling for sure but if not us, who? If not now, when?

What drives us to sacrafice so much in order to wake up others? Well for me its like stopping to help someone physically injured, which i would do, but the injury for the sheep is mental. I still feel a need to help my fellow men/women who are being mentally abused by dark forces.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
02 March, 02:53
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
I have been all in for President Trump since Sept. 2015, & a ferocious digital warrior. I have always been awake, & no way was I going to stand by & let hillary back into our white house. I was prepared for a civil war if hillary rigged it & won. I had watched her for over 30yrs, & studied her history. I was a walking encyclopedia on the clintons. I am also very intuitive, & I knew Trump would win. I have studied so much history in the last few years, that I do feel bad for people who ask me any questions, because I am so anxious to pass on that knowledge, it is hard to shut up. But like most, I have family & friends who think I need mental help. Most say it in a nice way, hope I get help soon, & hate to see me this way. I will of course be generous in helping them when the truth comes out. Others are vicious & I don't talk to them anymore, nor will I ever. To be fair, those were never people I cared about, so no loss. I too will always stop & help people. The time had to be now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
17 January, 01:26
In response Robby Ball to his Publication