Only people mentioned by Irene_Nefelli in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
21 January, 05:12
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
21 January, 12:32
I think it’s great that these platforms are red pilling . What about the people that don’t get on these platforms the ones that watch the media and believe they tell the truth . We need MSM to go down !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
21 January, 08:22
What I don't like about this is he says his cousin had myocarditis meaning he doesn't have it anymore. Sorry but once you have myocarditis you don't get rid of it it's life time problem now and I don't believe he got the shot but atleast he is trying to wake others to the death jab.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
21 January, 07:10
Red Pillin..

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
21 January, 09:16
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
What better way t get this message across--instead of saying, "DONT TAKE IT" which causes sleepers to recoil. His words were chosen so carefully,so as not to trigger anyone. God bless him for trying

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
21 January, 05:44
Elon musk is dead long ago, he is body double and wh are using his avatar for normies to get awake. I really wish he dies with cardiac arrest. Chipping human brain was soo evil fr. He is part of the swamp but he is gone so its a show. i can't wait until he dies like a other swamp creature. 😂 God is GREAT 🥰

Cam Mac @campmac111
21 January, 10:58
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
You're probably right about this.

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
21 January, 11:46
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
Hope you are correct .

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 January, 04:51
I doubt that Elon got jabbed, but if he did I'm sure it was saline or a fake syringe. The "elites" don't get the poison that the peasants do.

This post was intended to get the message out to the normies.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
21 January, 05:42
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Don’t know about Elon’s situation but yes, it’s getting the message out.