Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 January, 03:31
The Vet said my dog has around 4 months. Mouth cancer. She is an old girl. Starting to show signs of discomfort. :{

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
20 January, 10:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm so sorry, my 9 year old Pup almost lost his life in November. He was overrun with Mites. The Vet, the holistic Vet didn't catch what was his problem. Thank goodness I had bad itching, that gave us the appropriate diagnosis. While he was being treated his heart became so weak. I can feel your despair, he was hardly breathing...but it wasn't his time. He is so healthy again. Love our furry babies...your sweet dog has been blessed with a good life with your family. I'm Praying for a miracle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
Believe it or not, Ivermectin saved him.
10:45 PM - Jan 20, 2023
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LincolnMom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lincoln Mom, click on at the bottom under it