Average American @AverageAmerican
"My Fellow Patriots"
#wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #thestormisuponus

This movie keeps getting stranger Patriots 🍿

Newly declassified CIA documents from 1955 reveal Adolf Hitler was still alive in 1954 and living in Tunga, Colombia. The "traditional" story was Hilter committed suicide in April of 1945.

https://www.cia.gov/readin... - (Full CIA Report)
06:46 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by AverageAmerican in this post can reply
Lynnsey Jewett @LaChewieLynns
07 February, 09:00
In response Average American to his Publication
The History Channel put together a 3 season series called Hunting Hitler, found it on prime.. he most def lived many, many years longer than reported. This series was part of what made me dig to find what else I had been lied to about in school. I highly recommend watching it!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
VNH Taylor @nvhkoa
07 February, 08:51
It's all illustrated somewhere in David Icke link plus his daughter Angela Merkel (Hitler daughter)
https://www.bibliotecapley...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
07 February, 08:49
And the Hitler became Walt Disney.

Richie Richard @Richie
07 February, 08:45
I have a friend from Columbia whose name is Olga, she says she is German. This would not surprise me one bit.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
07 February, 08:32
of course 😡🤬

Jim McG @jimmcg1
07 February, 08:21
A lot of the nazis apparently escaped to Argentina, Antarctica, and other parts of South America. Apart from the ones who came to USA with Operation Paperclip.

Also interesting was that the nazis had a plan for a centralised Europe with one currency ruled from Germany.

That doesn't sound anything like the EU, does it?

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
07 February, 07:15
Not surprised. Folks in South America claimed for years he was there. Not only that--you have the world's most evil tyrant commit suicide and the pictures are not splashed everywhere. I've seen plenty of photos of dead people killed in WWII, awful, some of them, but Hitler's death photo is too gruesome? I'm not buying it.