Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 January, 07:55
Ruff going with Trump defending the vax. Any stance he takes is going to hurt him in the polls. Most people trumps age took the vax. Begged older family members not to take it. They didn't care. They give me the crazy smirk since they are fine to this day.

Only a couple of Gen Xer's I know took it. Always get lumps under my armpit after hanging out with them for an extended period. However they are healthy also.

I don't have much to go on. I do know we are constantly lied to by the apparatus. Many of the sport figures that have 'died' are part of the club. AI can create thousands of videos with fake testimonials. Hard to trust anything at this point.

What I do trust is myself. Vax is a Red Line for me.

This all feels very scripted. Like a carefully designed segue for Ron DeSantis. Pro-vax vs anti-vax candidates.

That's my take. What's yours?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terrifying Truth Teller @Keelyg
i guess i had hoped that the whole vax thing wasnt real until my mom and dad both got it in 2020 and now im watching their health decline so quickly. Like a switch has been flipped. My dad has 4 “hernias” in his growing area and my mom is a new heart patient. She has never had any heart problems before the shot. Of course the doctors say nothing about whats causing all this and of course we cant talk about it either. That brainwashing is real! I have worked through the grief and am now just trying to enjoy the time we have hoping for the best. I did advise them not to get it but they did anyway….all to go on a cruise to Alaska which they ended up hating. 😩
08:08 AM - Jan 20, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Keelyg in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
20 January, 08:27
In response Terrifying Truth Teller to her Publication
I am sorry 🙏 -it is terrible what has happened , and it seems will continue to happen.
I will never forget that after the Jan 21, 2021 inauguration, BOTH Biden and Kamala announced that ‘Trumps vaccine’ rollout was useless and they would have to BEGIN AGAIN and START FROM SCRATCH.
I beleieve they switched vaccines then, as much as possible, to the dangerous ones.
Stolen Elections have consequences.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
20 January, 09:30
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
👍Sunny, you bring up a very important point here!

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
20 January, 09:57
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Sunny Star, IMO you very concisely summed-up the entire issue. Thank you for this. Bottom line, folks weren't listening carefully, their bias & fear programming ruled the day. The lessons never cease.