TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Seeing this different sky spectacle, almost every day lately. 🤷‍♀️. Any ideas?
05:34 PM - Jan 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
19 January, 06:22
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
in Ohio…. blue skies black clouds.. bizarre…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
19 January, 06:07
Sunlight hitting some substance falling out of a chem trail?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
19 January, 06:00
YES.......just saw this on my way home!!!! Thought to myself, "What the hell are they doing NOW?" Wanted to stop and get a picture, but I was in traffic and well, it wouldn't have ended well! So glad someone else saw it too! As to what it might be, I don't have a clue, but reminds me of "refracted light".....something like when the sun shines through ice crystals and you get those rainbow colors?

Anyone else in the DFW area see this? If so, any ideas?

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 January, 06:12
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
It is almost as if something Round was in this one. I have seen more and more lately!! I only started seeing these last year! Something different for sure. 🤪 🤷‍♀️