Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Yall๐Ÿ’– We are headed to the Keys, pitstop Jax to spend the night with my 78 year old sassy ass aunt๐Ÿ˜Š She just called me to let me know that she was headed to collect my 77 year old aunt and margaritas for all๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… #ThisWoman #FamilyIsEverything
(btw...there are 17s EVERYWHERE๐Ÿ˜Ž)
03:24 PM - Jan 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
23 January, 08:15
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
You betcha! This sounds like our annual "Sister Trip" every February! My sisters (ages 62 and 65) and I (age 77), along with a few friends, head to the slopes in New Hampshire for a weekend of snow tubing, hot tubbing and liquid libations!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 January, 08:37
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
That's what's up๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faye Muth @abundanceacres
19 January, 03:28
78 is the new 48!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 January, 03:34
In response Faye Muth to her Publication
Hells yeah๐Ÿ˜Ž I can't wait๐Ÿ˜Š

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 January, 03:27
ENJOY!