Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
19 January, 05:41
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
How interesting would it be if we are in fact watching a movie, but one of white hats and black hats that are actually working towards the same goal but playing off of each other as if they are enemies to confuse the goyem. All are carried along in the dramatic events and subterfuge only to discover the twist at the end....is the end. What a blockbuster that would be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
19 January, 03:48
Then why does he keep touting the vax?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 January, 05:42
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Do you know not to take it?

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 January, 02:22
âš«

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
19 January, 02:07

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
19 January, 01:24
The end will not be for everyone.

We're watching a movie.

I'm not buying the vaccine injuries.

I'm buying that disinformation is necessary to make the sheep curious, and by Trump approving of the vaccine this publicly he will also be confusing the sheep as they don't want to take anything he approves of.

It's information warfare.

People think there's no propaganda on the white hat side.

You can't win a propaganda war without propaganda.

I can't prove it, but I don't believe the vaccines are dangerous.

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
19 January, 02:10
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
The vaxx injuries are real, I know people who died, and people injured and still suffering. I back Trump, his path was the one with the least amount of deaths, I have to believe

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 January, 02:31
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Absolutely 💯 dangerous. Agenda 2030. Would have been much more dangerous if DT had not done what he did and headed it off before they could carry out the full plan. The problem with calling this a movie is people actually think it is a movie. Yes, there are players and characters but what is happening is very, very real.