Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 February, 06:05
Patrick Bouvier Kennedy 777.....17
kennedy_bouvier
ยท
17m
Check how many earthquakes happened around the world on :
Friday 22nd of January 2021

NANA SAYS RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU ACTUALLY BELEIVE THESE ARE EARTHQUAKES!
DIG DEEPER

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
What else could they be? All I know is that the Bible foretold that there would be an increase in earthquakes in diverse places around the world in the latter days.
06:09 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ContendersEdge in this post can reply
Squirrely Nest @SquirrelyNest
08 February, 12:49
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
interesting articals https://www.militarytimes....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
08 February, 12:42
From what I'm hearing form anons is that the majority of these earthquakes are from the DUMBS being taken down and the children rescued.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 February, 12:41
These "earthquakes are all at the same depth and usually about the same force. They are dumbs explosions not earthquakes Nana thinks.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
08 February, 09:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Judging by the comments I've read so far, if these "earthquakes are being caused by explosions by the military, then I think it might pertain more to the "wars and rumors of wars" our Lord and Savior foretold.