Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
18 January, 01:41
A friend attends a non-denominational church in TN that is heavily focused on deliverance. I take “unseen realm” matters seriously, yet find it hard to know who to trust and what to believe. To be engaged in a spiritual war while knowingly undchooled in critical areas is a bit scary. Are my own crazies from curses or demonic influences?

The enemy wants people to be materialists and atheists, which instantly makes you look the ofhet direction. The best I can do is to trust that better informed people or entities have my back, that I cannot lose by speaking truth, and take whatever grace is on offer for sins of being mortal flesh.

Gab has attracted a clued up audience on spiritual matters, but whenever you raise this kind of thing you either get opinion rammed at you, or an impossible reading list. I know next to nothing about consciousness, and feel vulnerable to woo, witchcraft, or deceit. It’s all a long way from my expertise in computer science and telecoms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aga Gie @AgaG
Anthony de Mello and Eckhart Tolle will tell you how it is: https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Zimne Przebudzenie Anthony de Mello - YouTube

Drodzy Świadkowie Jehowy...Przebudźcie się! Świadome myślenie jest korzystne i daje wolność, bo można znaleźć wtedy prawdę. Myśleć, po Bożemu, a nie gotow...

03:56 PM - Jan 18, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AgaG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aga Gie, click on at the bottom under it