Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
18 January, 01:41
A friend attends a non-denominational church in TN that is heavily focused on deliverance. I take “unseen realm” matters seriously, yet find it hard to know who to trust and what to believe. To be engaged in a spiritual war while knowingly undchooled in critical areas is a bit scary. Are my own crazies from curses or demonic influences?

The enemy wants people to be materialists and atheists, which instantly makes you look the ofhet direction. The best I can do is to trust that better informed people or entities have my back, that I cannot lose by speaking truth, and take whatever grace is on offer for sins of being mortal flesh.

Gab has attracted a clued up audience on spiritual matters, but whenever you raise this kind of thing you either get opinion rammed at you, or an impossible reading list. I know next to nothing about consciousness, and feel vulnerable to woo, witchcraft, or deceit. It’s all a long way from my expertise in computer science and telecoms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cereus Bonplandii @Cereus_Bonplandii
18 January, 02:08
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I had to learn about these things to protect myself. This is one of the most puzzeling mysteries for me: As far as I can tell, there is something out there that really can protect one from influence and witchcraft.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 January, 02:16
In response Cereus Bonplandii to her Publication
1) For people under bad influence in "material" life or light annoyance by , let's say, "normal" entities (not inherently bad ones), Cereus Bonplandii is the homeopathic remedy in the french litterature. Didier Grandgeorge calls it "the homeopathic exorcism". 15 CH, then 30 CH, he says. Here in France 15 CH can't be found anymore.
But words have power, and so do symbols. In the same way that you can heal a headache by vehemently telling the name of the right remedy to the person suffering, you can use the name as a cleaner. And/or print my profile picture/banner picture and put it beside your bed (no joke). (...)

18 January, 02:31
2) Now if you want a real protection against witchcraft, vodoo professionals - for this I can testify - and worse - as the tradition testifies - let me introduce you to the Saint Benedict medal, from the catholic tradition. (hint: you don't have to get a physical metal one for it to work). It is used this way (and for healing, I think) since the 13th or 14th century. Of course it didn't come from the establishment, and the church tried its best to control the phenomenon, and changed the design in the hope of making it less efficient. I don't know if they managed to really spoil it, we have been lucky to find old ones on ebay that work very well.
The catholic church only accepts 2 miraculous medals: this one and the Virgin from "la rue du bac" (with the help of my husband, this second one healed me from cancer some years ago, but I think it requires rock solid faith - or maybe not so much, when one reads the testimonies about it). (...)

The saint Benedict medal has been useed by benedictine monks since a very long time. In the documents related to the inquiry for the acceptance of the medal by the catholic church, there is an instance where witches themselves admit that they can't act on a place (connected to this monks, probably, I don't remember). And so people go there to see what could stop them from acting; and they find a painting on the wall, representing the two faces of the medal. THE DRAWING IS ENOUGH. I will post it below, from one of those books - the design before it was altered by the Vatican and their people. Print it, carry it with you, and see what happens - or even better, don't see anything happen, because you are safe. In the tradition they insist on making the cross sign, do it if you are comfortable with it. I seldom do it but it protected me unwaveringly anyway for more than one year - and I was in a very harsh situation.
02:45 PM - Jan 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cereus_Bonplandii in this post can reply
18 January, 03:00
Here it is. The meaning of the letters will follow. Two pics (not in the right order, but anyway).

18 January, 03:07
Here it is in french, from a twitter post that I found in response to the french government 666 hotline this summer (after a pic from the current design of the medal). I will try to find it in english too (you will have to check below).