Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
18 January, 04:02
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
As for peanuts, Mold is the issues, same for Corn and all grains, I dont eat them. Mold/fungus grows 600 times faster in an EMF/RF field.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
18 January, 03:52
GMO Crops and GMO animal production created these diseases among other things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_AT_ 42_ @AT42
18 January, 02:56
No i didn't, but i started school 1980. There was nobody with any kind of allergy, if i remember correctly. Some didn't eat this or that, but because of liking, if i remember. In 5th class, there was a boy, who fell unconscious, when he had pulled a whole into his palm with a sharp tool, and when he saw the blood, he fell.. he was one of the 'cool' guys, you see.. i thought, there is not a single girl in that age, who cannot see blood. Not one. It would mess things up, a bit, if that where the case, right?

LQve Trump @LoveTump
18 January, 02:50
Not one.

About 10 years out of school I heard one boy from our class committed suicide because he was gay.
So sad

And now, even I have a problem with gluten now. So do couple of my kids and couple grandkids.
I think there are a lot of people out there that don't realize maybe some of their health issues may be from gluten .

Tracey Weller @Tweller
18 January, 03:05
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
I had an issue with gluten, then I went to a natural healer and it was a dairy allergy I have. Since getting off all dairy, I am now able to eat gluten. Dairy is really bad for us, it causes very bad inflammation in our bodies.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
18 January, 02:37
None to all questions!!!!!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
18 January, 02:28
I did and I did not know anyone with these issues.

Shoot, we even drank water from garden hoses.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
18 January, 02:25
Not even one. Amazing isn't it?

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
18 January, 01:54
LOL! We didn’t know what ‘transgender’ was!, let alone Autism or even gluten!! Now every school has special areas in the cafeteria for the kids who can’t eat peanut, and they’re no longer allowed to have class parties with food, due to the high incidence of severe allergies😡

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
18 January, 01:49
And they only time sex was ever discussed was 1 time, in 6th grade, IF your parents signed the permission slip to see a really lame film strip about how married mommies and daddies had babies. Further discussion on the subject was kicked back to parents, as they saw fit.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
18 January, 02:27
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
The only thing we got in elementary school was when they separated the boys and girls and explained to us what to expect from our bodies in the next few years. No mention of sex at all until junior high.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
18 January, 11:08
Nope, nope, nope and nope!

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
18 January, 11:20
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
😞

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 January, 10:49
Yes
None
None
1-2 MAYBE
None
YESSSSSSSSS Very!!