Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
16 January, 08:36
I need your prayers family. I’m very sick and no matter what I take doesnt seem to kick this. I’m getting desperate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
17 January, 01:12
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
Ivermectin
HCQ / Quinine recipe to make your own below :)
Zinc
NAC
Vit C

Drink plenty of water and take a bath to wash off flu bug stuff.
Put Vick's vapor rub on bottom of your feet and put on thick socks -- be careful not to slip though.
Hope you feel better and feel the amazing prayers blessing you fren.

The old show ‘Little House on The Prairie’ — doctor used Quinine for influenza.

https://rumble.com/v25lelc...

Home Recipe For Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) || homemade quinine || HCQ is nothing but quinine take zinc>>>
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
17 January, 03:25
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Thank you! Just ordered Ivermectin from tractor supply for my father. $69.00 for 1% in 250ml. I found a breakdown chart on here somewhere for human doses. Animal is cheaper and easier to find. 1 day delivery. I pray for all afflicted with poison parasites. In Jesus name, Amen. 😍❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

Ice Kates @IceKates
In Jesus Name, Amen.

I am currently doing ivermectin monthly treatment. I have a Warthin's Tumor (which is not life threatening) so that gives me room to try different treatments. I first had seen it reduce in size from doing DMSO. Then I did Ivermectin from Tractor Supply 2 tubes over 2 month period. It is no longer visible on my neck. You can feel it under the skin. I am praying, fasting, and changing habits also.
08:25 PM - Jan 17, 2023
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
18 January, 12:19
The DMSO Handbook For Doctors
~ by Archie H Scott

PDF format and WOW what a list of benefits for diseases.
👇
https://irp-cdn.multiscree...

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
18 January, 02:33
Thank you!👍🙏😊❤🙏❤🙏❤

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
18 January, 03:47
yes thanks , I’ve only used it for sports injuries, but there is so much more to it.

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
17 January, 11:49
I try to keep DMSO on hand and we are doing the ivermectin protocol that Dr. Lee Merrick is doing herself and advising, but we are using the horse paste. Doug Kaufman has many YouTube videos that gives great information for antifungal diet and other treatments to heal many illness. It seems that whenever you treat cancer like a fungus or parasite, it goes away😊 Glad you are getting better!

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
18 January, 07:39
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
can you provide more info. what is your ivermectin protocol? Dr. Lee Merrick?

larryelkinse @larryelkinse
18 January, 08:32
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
Here is safest pharmacy
Get ivermectin, hcqs, azee from here Worldwide wide shipping guaranteed delivery No need of prescription
https://buyivermectinforhu...

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
17 January, 11:37
..DMVO? i know someone with WT.

17 January, 11:46
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Here is history and background on DMSO
As a result the compound has been used widely as a treatment for various conditions, including arthritis, bursitis, acute musculoskeletal trauma, scleroderma, troublesome urogenital disorders, and various postoperative pain syndromes.

https://www.dmso.org/

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
17 January, 11:28
I use ivermectin too - for chronic Lyme and also RA.

I am thrilled to hear how much has changed for you since taking it!!! Hopefully it keeps going until the tumor is gone. Will you take a weekly dose at that point as a preventative? I'm on an every 4 day cycle right now to keep things controlled, when they get bad I do 4 days straight, up to 6 days if needed, then back to the every 4 days.

I get the injectable and take it orally with water or tea. Easier to measure, less messy, and a 500 cc bottle lasts my family of 8 about a year. The paste is readily available and local almost everywhere. Even Amazon sells it ;) So easy to get into people's hands.

There are others too, antiparasitics that are being studied for cancer killing properties too.

Fenbendazole
Flagyl
HCQ (hydrochloroquin or Plaquenil, cousin to quinine)
(Two more meds that I forget, long day, sorry!)

And lots of supplements too.

VERY happy for you! And glad you took the jump to try it!!!

18 January, 12:04
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Thank you Laurie for the great info and so much love. Great health info and I do think I will have to do a preventive treatment more frequently than once a month. I need to really get serious as dose suggestion and documenting even my own for others in the future to use towards a healthy outcome.

It would be amazing to not even need a med bed :)

larryelkinse @larryelkinse
18 January, 08:32
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Here is safest pharmacy
Get ivermectin, hcqs, azee from here Worldwide wide shipping guaranteed delivery No need of prescription
https://buyivermectinforhu...

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
17 January, 11:13
Praise God for the healing you have recieved. I pray your tumor disappears and never returns. In Jesus Almighty Name, Amen. 🙏👍❤😊❤🙏❤🙏❤

17 January, 11:50
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
Awe thank you for you prayers and love Cathy. I truly believe many are being healed right this moment. In Jesus Name, Amen.