Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 January, 08:12
Where are all the WEF elites?

hahahahahahaha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 January, 09:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Oh my Goodness DoQ remind Nana why I should stop listening to these zoom meetings of locals trying to decide what our new govt should look like!
Please tell me you have a great blueprint to give ppl the knowledge of our true past and our best options going forward.

I am not sure which ones are worse, the ones that have read all the info like Federalist papers and such or the ones that have not.
Not sure why arguing over which Bible most of the originals colonies believed in will even be fookn relevant.

Otherwise, I am afraid we are doomed to not even being able to get past deciding even what our original constitutiom meant and will be forever lost in arguements over the minusha of what our forefather's real intent was ... I mean reading the minds accurately of men that have been dead for 200 yrs.

This will be more difficult than most think unless you all have a great blueprint we can get reasonable agreements too.

Damn humans just fookn like to argue too m

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 January, 10:23
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
So sorry you havin bad taste day.

Nana had 3 in row but then I was also hugging a toilet.
Isn't that disgusting, all this time and we have nothing better when we have stomach virus but grab the toilet.
Good thing Nana keeps mine sparkly huh?
Thinking @vincentkennedy 's Bidet might be a good value ad now. hmmm...

I really think the White Hats have all this worked out.
I don't think they came all this way without great options for communities to adopt.

Nana is just throwing out what I am seeing kinda like a pressure gage.
Don't think for a second that the WH's dont gage daily where the consensus is.
Letting them know that we see the problem.

I will be sending you extra light tonight with my prayer meditations, I got extras >feeling back to my joy today.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
17 January, 01:39
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Thank you Joey. I hate the phrase almost as much as "soon." We were told to sit tight for a plan whose details we aren't privy to and can't control, on a timeline we can't change. Meanwhile, we saw our loved ones voluntarily commit suicide with the poison. There's an elephant in the room.

Honkler Simpson @Honkler
I gave up. They told us "the military is the only way". Yet when things came to the military, they betrayed us. They pretend to protect the people camped in protests from the police, just to round them up, put them in buses and parade them as a trophy the next morning.
Then they threw people in a stadium and let them locked there without food, water, bathroom. Eldery and children. Some people died, others commited "suicide", they said.
Those people are knowing hell and it's the fucking military who brought it to them.
We keep fooling ourselves and VK keep posting pet videos because there's nothing else to do. Q ceased to be after they put Biden in power, so it was a fking psy OP.
Yet somehow we still insist on it because we don't want to face the painful truth: this world is fked up and no one is gonna save us.
06:13 PM - Jan 17, 2023
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Honkler in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Honkler Simpson, click on at the bottom under it