Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
18 January, 09:51
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
You have a charming home😍🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
18 January, 10:02
Hello. Im an appraiser in GA. I obviously do not know your market. However, refi has dried up by more than 90%. New construction sales are cratering. The only appraisals I am getting are pre foreclosure exterior products from the lenders. This reminds me of 2008 and I think that real estate is the straw that breaks the camels back. Hopefully you can sale it quick. If this market tanks b4 you do you might be stuck in it for a while.
Although rentals are expensive right now pretty much everywhere, you might consider leasing a home close to your family once you sale. There might be some really good deals there if this real estate market tanks within the next year or two.
* Not financial advice. Good luck with all of it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
18 January, 08:59
What a beautiful gesture to want a fellow AU Patriot to have a chance to buy a beloved home. I pray the Lord puts me in the position to be able to have a home of my own again. God Bless you on your journey!

Sista Sue @SC18835410
18 January, 08:54
what a beautiful home! Great vibes flowing there for sure!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
18 January, 08:54
💜It's so cozy and charming I wish I was looking...good luck to you and the lucky new homeowner!

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
18 January, 08:42
beautiful home. blessings on the sale to a good AU family. may your journey to care for your granddaughter find God's favor and blessings.

my dream - would love purchase to be back in FL again, but family obligation hold me firm in TX.

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
18 January, 08:37
Asking Jesus to take the wheel for you. Beautiful home. I can feel the good energy from here. God Bless You and your family.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 January, 08:12
Your home is beautiful and I’m glad to see positive feedback for you! I bookmarked this, to go back and read AU comments. For a while, I’ve wished we had a “Classified” button, for when we move forward to our think big projects, and AU family had job openings or houses to rent or sell. IMO, it would be a great way to help each other. The legalities might be too far reaching for the scope of AU’s goals, but I was glad to see your post. 🥰

Keep us updated! 💞
🕊🙏🏻🕊

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
18 January, 07:53
Look into this i beleive it works

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
17 January, 10:12
Very kind of you to share here! Your granddaughter is very lucky!

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
17 January, 08:31
please send more pics and info its beautiful !

Froggy Princess @Froggyprincess22
17 January, 08:29
gorgeous and im not soo far 🙏❤️yes tried to dm..no permissions ?

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
17 January, 08:04
Details DM
Thx!

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
17 January, 07:50
Charming! A blessed one will show up and grab it. All the best in your move north.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
17 January, 07:38
So beautiful, I wish I could. I pray that you have a successful sale and move.

Richie Richard @Richie
17 January, 07:36
No doubt it will sell quickly, it's a lovely home.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
17 January, 07:33
HOW PRETTY A WONDERFUL HOME FOR SOMEONE
WHAT PART OF FLORIDA IS SEBRING IN ??? I PRAY IT WILL SELL FAST FOR YOU SO YOU CAN BE NEAR YOUR FAMILY

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 January, 07:33

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 January, 07:32
i love it!!! Please Heavenly Father you know what our Dear Sister needs and we call on Your help with this and whatever it is she and her family needs, as YOU are our provider of all things good. In Jesus's Holy Name We Pray, Amen.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
17 January, 07:25
Wow, that’s beautiful! Wish I could afford a house to buy someday

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
17 January, 04:01
It’s a lovely home! Perfect for someone. God bless you🙏💕