Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
17 January, 11:17
I am making a big change in my life, for the better. It is not an easy one. The details are appropriately private, but it’s fairly ordinary human failure. It means letting go of unholy comforts and escapes, and allowing higher powers to carry me through the troughs of loneliness, fatigue, and occasional despair.

This is much harder than past challenges like getting into Oxford or writing about Q while being libelled in the national press. I have come to understand, via persistent fault, that there cannot be mind and body solutions to spiritual problems. The holy spirit is a thing, and I have ignored it to my cost.

I simply cannot write about righteousness and spirituality without putting my own house in order. I am all out of excuses. Hypocrisy disgusts me, and there is only so much “field research” you need to do to learn about the enemy’s ways of dulling the pain of trauma they inflict.

AU folk “get it” without the religious zealatory. Not grandstanding my woes, just real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I feel this. All social media is just a distraction.
03:36 PM - Jan 17, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
18 January, 06:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
exactly!
🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 January, 10:07
If I cared at all about degree's I would write a doctoral dissertation about why this might be your most profound post to date, nevermind the irony, or I could have Chat GPT do it for me. Social Media was one of the weapons used against us for our minds. I always resisted it until we were called to duty in Spring 2020 because I have always known that having spent the past 23 years in tech-centric SF Bay. I understand why we needed to. We're defeating the enemy with their own weapon but a weapon it is. I am also grateful that we had a venue to express our ideas and frustrations but no platform is a substitute for real-life interactions. Some of us leaned into it because it was all we had left- an island so to speak. It's a double-edged sword. You managed to turn it into a 5D teaching machine and for that I am grateful but I look forward to the day when I can toss this device into a tech scrap heap. Have a great day VK.

#FamilyIsEverything

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
18 January, 01:32

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
17 January, 09:46
Social Media and Social Engineering 💥💥💥

https://www.docdroid.net/G...

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
17 January, 09:39
69☯️ 

⭐️
🥲
🙏

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
17 January, 09:36
Source sent VK and Q posts
help me to Ascend
(Source ○ guided me to that info.)

I needed educations

because,
I and my Twin Flame whom I know where he lives now
yet, lost contact ( communication ) since, 2004

thought that the stickey situation above our head 69☯️
were not good once, we were about leave our bodies
even though we felt soothing and relaxing,

and we have been refraining from it.

( I don't know how to start communicating with
my Twin Flame again nor how to explain this
for he might be still one of the sheeple.)

Now, Q taught me that
it's something to do with Ascension,

I would like to get Sativa 100 % which grown
under the Sun 🌞

when, it is legal in Japan and
when it is available to get it.

🪞💡👁🚬

GHQ made illegal to get Sativa.

○
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

Wu Chi ○
Source○
connect us together, guide us.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
17 January, 10:18
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
my Twin Flame doesn't know my new phone number nor
my contact info nor my new address.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
17 January, 04:52
DeJa'Vu Vibes!

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
17 January, 04:48
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!! DUMB THEM DOWN AND DIVIDE THEM. THATS WHAT CELL PHONES AND THE INTERNET HAS DONE FOR MANKIND.

Red Edge @Rededge
17 January, 04:36

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 January, 04:25
Indeed, Same vibe VK,
said this an hour ago to Blinky.
😊🙏🤍

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
17 January, 05:01
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
OH MAN. THATS GREAT ☺️
VIBES 😉